Fast and Testimony Meetings: Are They On The Chopping Block?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Re: Fast and Testimony Meetings: Are They On The Chopping Brian Laundrie

Post by _Maksutov »

lostindc wrote:Nothing like singing Jesus Christ lives as a mother pours her heart out about her children getting molested in a highly preventable situation.

Mormons can't listen. They don't even really listen to other Mormons, just feel warm fuzzies at the sounds of some old white dude blathering on in singsong about something or other with certain words and phrases thrown in.

Denial is at the very root of their existence. The ability to deny can be a powerful tool and weapon in some circumstances, but only with consensus.

The church has also tools and weapons for imposing its will on the unbelievers--legal and other more or less militant resources through governmental and corporate bodies large and small. It is a syndicate extending through our world, with little oversight or accountability and dependent on the ignorance and malleability of its donors.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

lostindc wrote:Nothing like singing JEsus Christ lives as a mother pours her heart out about her children getting molested in a highly preventable situation.

It was so sick. I hope this video goes totally viral and sweeps the entire planet in showing how disgusting Mormonism is. This video has the potential to cause the greatest harm so far.

Thank you NEW NAME NOAH! Gawd bless you, man!
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Maksutov wrote:The church has also tools and weapons for imposing its will on the unbelievers--legal and other more or less militant resources through governmental and corporate bodies large and small. It is a syndicate extending through our world, with little oversight or accountability and dependent on the ignorance and malleability of its donors.

But the army of opposition against the church is moving forward and on the march. The Mormon church is going to be taken down -- it's on death's door!

Millions will march against the church and force its hand.

:twisted:
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Whoa. I just looked in my peepstone and saw this.

The Strengthening Church Members Committee develops a database of images of dissidents and a camera based facial recognition system that scans each visitor as they enter a church entrance. The system is tied to a center where data is constantly updated.

Laws are passed in Utah that treat unapproved recordings on church property as presumed hate crimes and prosecutable. Data is shared between church personnel and local and state police.

:eek:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_lostindc
_Emeritus

Post by _lostindc »

I posted on MD&D if anyone wants to follow along. If I were Jesus, I would be really sad and definitely not share my magic bread and fish with those assholes in congregation.

http://www.mormondialogue.org/topic/71862-sad-fast-and-testimony-meeting-in-virginia/
2019 = #100,000missionariesstrong
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Here is their new Cult anthem

https://youtu.be/FcGIG0OvRqM
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_mocnarf
_Emeritus

Post by _mocnarf »

lostindc wrote:Nothing like singing Jesus Christ lives as a mother pours her heart out about her children getting molested in a highly preventable situation.

Ya, about the same as crying out "Allah Auchbar" while decapitating some non-believer.
Aim at at nothing and you're sure to hit it.
_Equality
_Emeritus

Post by _Equality »

At least they didn't start singing this old Christian chestnut:
"The Church is authoritarian, tribal, provincial, and founded on a loosely biblical racist frontier sex cult."--Juggler Vain
"The lds church is the Amway of religions. Even with all the soap they sell, they still manage to come away smelling dirty."--Some Schmo
_lostindc
_Emeritus

Post by _lostindc »

well, MD&D closed the thread. Nehor and others try their best to get these threads closed by attacking a poster. Attacking a poster is against the rules and thus is a clean way for the mods to lock a thread and close off any discussion that's not going well for the home team.

Of course Nehor and others are reading this post and they won't jump in and defend their positions on this board. No censorship happens here so the debate can play out and that is something many MD&D posters fear.
2019 = #100,000missionariesstrong
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

lostindc wrote:well, MD&D closed the thread. Nehor and others try their best to get these threads closed by attacking a poster. Attacking a poster is against the rules and thus is a clean way for the mods to lock a thread and close off any discussion that's not going well for the home team.

Of course Nehor and others are reading this post and they won't jump in and defend their positions on this board. No censorship happens here so the debate can play out and that is something many MD&D posters fear.

Awwwww, did I hurt your widdle feelings?

Yes, this cesspool is internet renowned for its deep and thorough debates and the intellectual acumen of the mom’s basement dwelling cretins that populate it.

P.S. Hey Shades, I asked for you to delete my account all those years ago. What happened?
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo