McKenna Denson and Judith Homer? are predators

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: McKenna Denson and Judith Homer? are predators

Post by _moksha »

peacemaker wrote:McKenna Denson and Judith Home lured Joseph Bishop to break the law of chastity with them.

Hey, I like it. This is my preferred level of crazy. Don't let those straights remind you of your vow to leave. Stay here and tell us more of these temptresses who put the look of love in the Mission President's eye. What were they wearing? Did they show their ankles in those missionary dresses? Could Juliann and Calm pull off the same missionary seductress look?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_cwald
_Emeritus

Post by _cwald »

moksha wrote:..Did they show their ankles in those missionary dresses? Could Juliann and Calm pull off the same missionary seductress look?

Ha. Very good.

I'm glad you decided to stay and participate on this board peacemaker. Kick ass and take names and release the kraken within.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

peacemaker wrote:McKenna Denson and Judith Home lured Joseph Bishop to break the law of chastity with them. I know Joseph Bishop was abused by McKenna Denson and I know Joseph Bishop is the real victim. You blind anti-mormons refuse to see the light.

Oh please...tell me you are kidding...OMG..surely!
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

The joke is old. Try a new sock and a new shtick.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Ammon Bundy
_Emeritus

Post by _Ammon Bundy »

Sock puppets are lame.

Don't let these apostates get you down Peacemaker. You keep on preachin brother. You sure got a set. I love the way you call out these hippy, liberal anti-Americans. God bless ya son, and god bless these great United States of America.
It will ultimately create a war among the people, and this is an effort, a peaceful effort, to make sure that war never comes. To ensure there is not a war between the government and the people. And if we do this correctly now, we can make sure that peace will reign in this country. – Ammon Bundy
_GameOver
_Emeritus

Post by _GameOver »

candygal wrote:
peacemaker wrote:McKenna Denson and Judith Home lured Joseph Bishop to break the law of chastity with them. I know Joseph Bishop was abused by McKenna Denson and I know Joseph Bishop is the real victim. You blind anti-mormons refuse to see the light.

He’s NOT kidding. But we should show him some compassion because he appears to be ‘mentally challenged’.

It’s ironic too ... in that he HATES others more than anyone else here. Yet he believes he’s the righteous one.
_peacemaker
_Emeritus

Post by _peacemaker »

candygal wrote:

I know that Joseph Bishop was sexually abused the McKenna Denson. She preyed on him. You blind anti-mormons believe good men cannot be sexually abused by a woman. Joseph Bishop is a good and honest man and you anti-mormons didn't believe him.
_Holy Ghost
_Emeritus

Post by _Holy Ghost »

candygal wrote:

peacemaker wrote:I know that Joseph Bishop was sexually abused the McKenna Denson. She preyed on him. You blind anti-mormons believe good men cannot be sexually abused by a woman. Joseph Bishop is a good and honest man and you anti-mormons didn't believe him.

Just like poor Joseph Smith being molested sexually by those 34 other girls and women. Poor boys. Victims both of them.
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
_Sanctorian
_Emeritus

Post by _Sanctorian »

Mormons are funny. Not in a good way.
I'm a Ziontologist. I self identify as such.
_peacemaker
_Emeritus

Post by _peacemaker »

Holy Ghost wrote:Just like poor Joseph Smith being molested sexually by those 34 other girls and women. Poor boys. Victims both of them.

Thou shalt not bear false witness. The prophet didn't have a physical relationship with his spiritual wives. I know Joseph Smith was a spiritual husband and father. The doctrine of a spiritual family is in the Bible. Paul tells the Corinthians "I became your father through the gospel" 1 Corinthians 4:15. Paul referred to both Timothy and Titus as his "spiritual" sons 2 Tomothy 1:2, Titus 1:4.