McKenna Denson and Judith Homer? are predators

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_peacemaker
_Emeritus

McKenna Denson and Judith Homer? are predators

Post by _peacemaker »

McKenna Denson and Judith Home lured Joseph Bishop to break the law of chastity with them. I know Joseph Bishop was abused by McKenna Denson and I know Joseph Bishop is the real victim. You blind anti-mormons refuse to see the light.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: McKenna Denson and Judith Homer? are predators

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

How I feel when Mental Gymnast lies about leaving the forum...

Isn't there a temple recommend question about being honest or sock puppets or something?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

peacemaker, on his last thread, Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:19 pm wrote:Good bye anti-mormons! I am not coming back, but my words will live in your souls for the rest of your lives. Do not blindly worship liars ever again!

3 days and 2 minutes. What happened?
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Lemmie wrote:
peacemaker, on his last thread, Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:19 pm wrote:Good bye anti-mormons! I am not coming back, but my words will live in your souls for the rest of your lives. Do not blindly worship liars ever again!

3 days and 2 minutes. What happened?

In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_tapirrider
_Emeritus

Post by _tapirrider »

_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

You're back!

:lol:

You lied!

:mad:
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

I'm closing my eyes and imagining peacemaker making love to McKenna.

:lol:

:mrgreen:

Look at that!
_Holy Ghost
_Emeritus

Post by _Holy Ghost »

peacemaker wrote:McKenna Denson and Judith Home lured Joseph Bishop to break the law of chastity with them. I know Joseph Bishop was abused by McKenna Denson and I know Joseph Bishop is the real victim. You blind anti-mormons refuse to see the light.

Thank you, peacemaker. You've returned. You've reminded us again how inept the Lord's anointed are, how they 'good 'ol boyed' Joseph Bishop along, tossing basic members like Denson and Judith Home under the bus. The Lord's collateral damage, so to speak. Better that two souls die spiritually than a whole MTC perish in disbelief, right? Go, peacemaker, go. Keep up the good work of reminding us over and over and over again how the Lord's anointed huddled around one of their close acolytes. Good to see that Mormon God certainly is a respecter of persons. Great job!
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

What's worse than a liar? A pathetic and stupid liar. :wink:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

We love you peacemaker. Tell us how evil we are. It energizes us.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen