Congratulations to our dear Everybody Wang Chung!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_cinepro
_Emeritus

Re: Congratulations to our dear Everybody Wang Chung!

Post by _cinepro »

Congratulations, and good luck.
_Holy Ghost
_Emeritus

Post by _Holy Ghost »

Everybody Wang Chung, rather than ask you to identify what you might not believe, I'd like you to tell us what aspects of LDS faith and experience you have a testimony of.
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Congratulations, Everybody Wang Chung. I hope I live to see you become president of the LDS Church. Remind me to send you a list of my proposed changes. Oh, and if you would pray about me getting the second anointing, I would appreciate it. It is difficult for Christian service like mine to gain proper appreciation in the right places. You may be my only hope.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

Kishkumen wrote: I hope I live to see you become president of the LDS Church.

Yes he has to. No one else would make it that far.
_Doctor Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Scratch »

President Wang Chung: I offer my hearty congratulations! I think you should celebrate. Perhaps a cruise is in order?
"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
_DrW
_Emeritus

Post by _DrW »

Everybody Wang Chung,

Congratulations.

It was always clear that you are one of the smart ones. I always had the feeling that you were also well connected.

It would be a great pleasure to meet you in person and have a long talk over a good meal.

Perhaps someday.

DrW
David Hume: "---Mistakes in philosophy are merely ridiculous, those in religion are dangerous."

DrW: "Mistakes in science are learning opportunities and are eventually corrected."
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I too think becoming President would be a huge help for the Lord if he would give that revelation. And when you do I also along with Kishkumen have a list of changes that might help. I also would enjoy having my second anointing, but only if Jesus is an actual show instead of just a spiritual feeling. I got lots to talk to Him about also. Best of luck.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."