Kwaku is Kwakking Up!!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Kwaku is Kwakking Up!!!

Post by _consiglieri »

On Bill Reel's Facebook page, Kwaku is currently melting down under his likely sock puppet, Dave Schmidt.

Can't post a link to it right now. In court.

Pretty sure you will LOVE it!!!!
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_DBMORMON
_Emeritus

Re: Kwaku is Kwakking Up!!!

Post by _DBMORMON »

Tried to link no luck
http://www.mormondiscussionpodcast.org/ - Strengthening Feeble Knees and Lifting Hands that Hang Down
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

The Church of Jesus Christ of White-delightsome Saints

_toon
_Emeritus

Post by _toon »

consiglieri wrote:On Bill Reel's Facebook page, Kwaku is currently melting down under his likely sock puppet, Dave Schmidt.

I'd take a look, but Bill Reel seems to have blocked me, as I can't find his Facebook page.

Seems odd as I hardly ever post anything on Facebook, and certainly have never posted anything offensive (other than the occasional fart joke, which is funny, not offensive). It may be that one time I commented with something slightly critical, but I can't even remember that. Again, seems odd that someone like Reel who claims to be open to dialogue, even difficult dialogue, as well as transparency (whatever that means) and an open exploration of the truth, did that. Sounds like something Kwaku would do.

Edit. Just went on Facebook with my wife through her account. Easily found the relevant thread, confirming that I have been blocked. "Transparency and honesty?" Baloney! Reel's a hypocritical coward if he blocked me for some non-offensive albeit critical post that I can't even remember, especially since I'm generally sympathetic and on the same side as him. (I'm guessing, because while I can be critical, I try to be careful to still be respectful.)

Bill, I'd be wiling to message you my in real life identify, if you're willing to unblock. If not, then my conclusion that you're a hypocritical coward stands.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

D&C 10:25,26 wrote:Yea, he saith unto them: Deceive and lie in wait to catch, that ye may destroy; behold, this is no harm. And thus he flattereth them, and telleth them that it is no sin to lie that they may catch a man in a lie, that they may destroy him.

26 And thus he flattereth them, and leadeth them along until he draggeth their souls down to hell; and thus he causeth them to catch themselves in their own snare.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Poor Kwaku.

I just wanted to type that.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_DBMORMON
_Emeritus

Post by _DBMORMON »

toon wrote:Bill, I'd be wiling to message you my in real life identify, if you're willing to unblock. If not, then my conclusion that you're a hypocritical coward stands.

by all means. I have only blocked two sets of people. People I thought were spam/fake profiles and people who make personal attacks/swear profusely and don't cease after being warned

Send me a message and I will look into it. So long as I don't remember a serious infraction I will happily unblock you.
http://www.mormondiscussionpodcast.org/ - Strengthening Feeble Knees and Lifting Hands that Hang Down
_Madison54
_Emeritus

Post by _Madison54 »

consiglieri wrote:On Bill Reel's Facebook page, Kwaku is currently melting down under his likely sock puppet, Dave Schmidt.

For those of us not on Facebook....can you summarize? What do you mean by "melting down"?

I do wonder how much cog dis this guy has. He had no idea who he was up against here :lol:
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

Bill,

Is Kwaku appearing on RFM tomorrow?

I probably misunderstood the exchange on your Facebook.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Here is a link that discusses this idea:

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/comments/clxvcf/kwaku_el_is_creating_fake_facebook_accounts_dave/

Some of those Reddit ex-Mormon posters sound young and dumb.
I can relate to that except for the young part.

Anyway, I was watching one of their videos in which Kwaku and Spencer were challenging some Youtube lady named Jesse, who had said there was no record of any Reformed Egyptian language, and Spencer mentioned that maybe it was a Hebrew/Egyptian melding. At that point, I wished Kwaku could have pulled Dr. Peterson out from behind a ficus plant to speak a few paragraphs of Reformed Egyptian. Would have shown Jesse a thing or two!!!

Spencer then stated there was Reformed Egyptian because there were both demotic and hieroglyphic scripts. Let's see Bill Reel and Consiglieri argue with that level of evidence!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace