Dan Peterson libels mormondiscussions.com

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Dan Peterson libels mormondiscussions.com

Post by _Lemmie »

This is getting pretty tiresome. Peterson gets an email, which he describes as

...an important anonymous communication...

He uses the word "anonymous," but then, with no evidence whatsoever, he goes on to commit libel:

....from an avid reader of Dr. Shades’s Peterson Obsession Board....

He has insisted over and over and over that he doesn't know who these anonymous notes are coming from, or even if they are coming from the same person, so his strategy is to stereotype and libel an entire board:

He’s been faithfully providing me with such reflections for approximately 4.5 years now. The folks at the Obsession Board must be very proud to be so eloquently represented.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/danpeters ... rence.html
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Dan Peterson libels mormondiscussions.com

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Here are the two insults Mr. Peterson says was in this email:

disgusting dishonest creepy waddlin simp nigglin. betcha little granddaughter gonna be proud a her fatula

yer a pus filled boil spewin nutzo cultist propaganda fer lemming consumption ya nasty [obscenity deleted] livin the cult fantasy lie

Lolcow, indeed. He can’t even write fanfic, well. No wonder he plagiarizes everything.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

No one here writes like that, so Dr. Peterson is simply wrong when he asserts that that e-mailer has anything whatsoever to do with this site.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

waddlin simp nigglin

:surprised:

OMFG!

Could this be the king's name written in the characters of Facsimile No. 3?

Maybe Joseph Smith really was a prophet!

:lol:
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
waddlin simp nigglin

:surprised:

OMFG!

Could this be the king's name written in the characters of Facsimile No. 3?

Maybe Joseph Smith really was a prophet!

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Uther
_Emeritus

Post by _Uther »

Dr. Shades wrote:No one here writes like that, so Dr. Peterson is simply wrong when he asserts that that e-mailer has anything whatsoever to do with this site.

Know ye not that Brother Peterson has the spirit of discernment, so that he needs not rely on human wisdom to discern the origin of random hatemails. The Goly Hhost has enlightened his mind, thus Brother Peterson can cast this stone with impeccable accuracy.
About Joseph Smith.. How do you think his persona was influenced by being the storyteller since childhood? Mastering the art of going pale, changing his voice, and mesmerizing his audience.. How do you think he was influenced by keeping secrets and lying for his wife and the church members for decades?
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Show us the actual emails, together with the address or addresses where they came from, DCP, so we can be convinced that this is even happening. You can redact your email address when you post these supposed hate filled emails, so no one else can do this to you. Perhaps someone here can find out who this mystery person is and help you put a stop to it? You'd have to sacrifice part of your persecution complex that you have carefully crafted. However, supposedly it would be worth it, right?
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

My guess is that it is invented or one of his apologist buddies is sending these to him in order to create a devil. Only the persecuted are worthy of God's trust in Even The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, a church that grew out of obscurity, to fulfill its divinely appointed mission, to pester the human race with unsupported claims of disappearing plates and seer stones and mysterious Early Modern English riddles.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Sanctorian
_Emeritus

Post by _Sanctorian »

DCP actually makes this board better. If we didn’t have his over the top god complex, what would we discuss? Mormonism? :rolleyes:

Mister obesity should actively be thanking this board. It provides him the narrative he needs to show someone is putting antifreeze in his morning orange juice. Metaphorically speaking of course.
I'm a Ziontologist. I self identify as such.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Here's another fanfic stalker quote from the lolcow in response to Dr. Shades complimenting Gemli:

http://disq.us/p/23n91d8

"howfatcha bloatus? weaker sicker weaker sicker gobble waddle gobble waddle."

That is, without a doubt, either him or one of his dumb crap associates trying to write like a real meany. I challenge Dr. Shades to demand the lolcow post the entirety of the email, to include the email address from whence it came.

In fact. I want to see them all. Let's get to the bottom of this.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.