"Mormon TALK" IS BACK!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

"Mormon TALK" IS BACK!!

Post by _Dr. Shades »

A twitch feed called "Mormon Talk" now exists. It's at:

https://www.twitch.tv/mormontalk

They answer people's questions about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints every Monday night from 8:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time to about 10:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.

The call-in number is 928-225-3995.

The two hosts are very strong believers. Let me tell you, this show is PURE GOLD and well worth tuning in.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Re: A Twitter feed called "Mormon Talk" now exists.

Post by _Philo Sofee »

We need to ask them what's the name of the King in Facsimile 3. HA! I beat Shulem to it FINALLY!
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

Oh...My......Fetch.....

What a complete train wreck. I’m reading the live comments right now. They are both getting crucified in the most hilarious way.

At least they are both trying hard to defend the indefensible.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

These two are not equipped to talk Mormonism let alone all the psychological problems people like that rape victim they HUNG UP ON had. What a sad commentary on how ill equipped Mormonism prepares people for real life.

Shulem and I need to tag team them on the facsimile, I can see this coming. Come on Shulem, we gotta coordinate and give it to em, in a friendly but firm way, if nothing else in the live comments section.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

So then the next called they SHUT DOWN because he had a nagging question of doubt, and they just more or less told him to let others call in because they have strong testimonies?!? What is this???????? Just call in and praise the church radio????? Or is there ever going to be honest discussion of issues? Good hell!
Dr CamNC4Me
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

And then they hang up again on the next caller?!?!?!??! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a couple of dopes!!!!!!!!!! That's like what, 4 in a row they hung up on???????
Dr CamNC4Me
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

HOWLING LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy looks at the chat and he wigs out!!!!! "What in the world?" He asks. "This isn't right, I can't even find an appropriate message." LOL!!!!!!!! NO ONE in chat is following their conversations (for one thing they keep hanging up on all the callers in), and now they are miffed that chat is not following them??????? This is perrrrrrfect white Mormon Utah boy ignorance imagining they are spreading the Gospel. TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!
Dr CamNC4Me
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

That was one of the most hilarious and bizarre things I’ve ever witnessed.

Dr.Shades, is this a weekly show? If so, I know what I am going to be watching next week.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

OMG the chatroom is INCREDIBLY FUNNY! Everyone throwing insults at everyone, a huge brawl about everything and nothing, everyone getting mad, and never talking or chatting about anything they wanted to. This is every Monday night at 7 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. SHULEM!!!!!!! We just GOTTA get on that chat man! This is hilarious fun! Lets rattle some chains bro!!!!! I think this entire message board group ought to get on and give em some real religion..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They looked sad at each other and said it was a rough and tumble night.....awwwwww.....poor boys........ they want the world to respekt ums.......LOL! TOO MUCH! Oh that was a flippin HOOT!!!!!!
Dr CamNC4Me
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:That was one of the most hilarious and bizarre things I’ve ever witnessed.

Dr.Shades, is this a weekly show? If so, I know what I am going to be watching next week.

Yes, they said it is every Monday Night 7 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. I'm gonna start watchin em too. That was out of this world hilariously WEIRDDDDDDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dr CamNC4Me