John, release your finances

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: John, release your finances

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Historians take note. As of 12/16/19 response times will please be documented for the record. Write that down.

Yes, I would like to enter into the record that as of 12:10 MST I'm wrapping Christmas gifts while standing by for a live press conference with LE/FBI to begin. Will update as needed.

Please note (and record) that I have apparently violated the documentation process by referring to activity outside of the board. I regret this transgression and will, moving forward and in keeping with current practice on this thread, only make vague allusions to outside in real life activity and possibly accuse myself of something for which I have no proof.

p.s. I don't think the fiancée had anything to do with it. Oh crap, there I go again.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

@ 1:23 p.m. MST I made a post in Celestial for the sole purpose of seeing my name in every single kingdom except Outer Darkness (but only because I can't) for my own amusement.

I did it. I don't even feel guilty for it. Write that down.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Be warned, historians! You may think you know why I posted this at 3:33 pm EST on 12/17/19, but you do not. You cannot. No man (or woman) knows my posting history!
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

66% of my posting history is sealed.
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

I cannot read a sealed thread.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

Doctor Steuss wrote:I cannot read a sealed thread.

Not even with spiritual eyes?
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_cwald
_Emeritus

Post by _cwald »

cwald wrote:
Rosebud wrote:One thing the public isn’t seeing are the good ex-Mormon men who reach out to me because they feel guilty for interactions they’ve had with women. They’re hard on themselves and compare their actions to John’s. Maybe they come to me seeking some form of absolution..... I don’t know.

Would you please provide some evidence to back up this claim? Thanks in advance.

Bump.
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson