Not eating for 24 hours stops Coronavirus. LDS Leader.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Re: Not eating for 24 hours stops Coronavirus. LDS Leader.

Post by _I have a question »

How’s the praying and fasting solution working out?
The death toll from the coronavirus outbreak has risen by 31% in 24 hours in Italy as governments across Europe cancelled events, shut schools and imposed draconian travel bans and the World Health Organization formally declared a pandemic.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... oronavirus
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

Not eating for 24 hours stops Coronavirus?

That doesn't bode well for Peter$on.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

Mormonicious wrote:OMG, the people of Italy LIVE in the LAND of Olive Oil. Just Concencrate all the Olive Trees and the Power of the Penishood will do the rest.

Im DEAD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fire up those massive disinfectant sprayer trucks from Wuhan full of Italian oil consecrated by the prophet and drive all over hell's half acre spewing blessings upon the afflicted landslide!
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I have a question wrote:How’s the praying and fasting solution working out?
The death toll from the coronavirus outbreak has risen by 31% in 24 hours in Italy as governments across Europe cancelled events, shut schools and imposed draconian travel bans and the World Health Organization formally declared a pandemic.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... oronavirus

My cartoon caricature of Spence on that is NOT being well received on Imgur.......interesting I must say.....
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."