Peterson promises to ignore Mormon Discussions Board

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Peterson promises to ignore Mormon Discussions Board

Post by _I have a question »

Lately too, alas, he and some of those associates in the great work of character assassination and defamation that they've undertaken have targeted you. I'm genuinely sorry about that. But there's nothing to be done, except to studiously ignore them. I've learned that from fifteen years of personal experience with this bizarre social media cancer.
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/danpeters ... bigot.html

Peterson has studiously followed this board over the last 15 years. He draws attention to this board in almost every blogs comments section. It's almost as if Shades is paying Peterson to advertise his board. That's not a demonstration of studiously ignoring something. Let's see how long Peterson (Little Louis and KiwiFruit) can go without mentioning or drawing attention to this board. Days? Weeks? Months? or Minutes?
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Peterson promises to ignore Mormon Discussions Board

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dowsing Dan Peterson has checked, checks, and will check this board multiple times a day. It is what it is, and that’s ok. What I can’t stand is his lying about it and well, lying about everything else. He and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud. His career and legacy will be quickly forgotten. The upside is he’s eaten quite a bit, as evidenced by how much he likes to share with people what’s snarfed up throughout his life. So. That’s nice his edacity is varied and frequent.

- Doc
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

DCP wrote:he and some of those associates in the great work of character assassination and defamation that they've undertaken have targeted you. I'm genuinely sorry about that
Hold the Phone: Is he apologizing to Gina Colvin for Louis Midgley and associates' defamation of Colvin, telling her she couldn't hack it as a Latter-Day Saint and that she's "legion", which is known to members of Christ's Church as sons of perdition who reign with Satan in Outer Darkness?

It's about time!

And to think, combine a public character assassination while at the same time dropping one's plans to confront the person or the person's family in real life!

How about you, Kiwi57, would you like to take a moment to apologize for Lou's behavior also?
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

I see that somebody mentioned Lou's reprehensible up and down voting of Gina Colvin on SeN, which happened at the same time he offered to visit her, betraying his duplicitous motives.

Lou's reaction? He, Kiwi57, and Dan, the three last real men of Mopologetics left to stand on their hill of sorrow and loss, down-vote the comment. Lol!

Hey Dan, keep saying "enough" as if the power of the priesthood is adding weight to your words, it's really intimidating.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:48 am
Dowsing Dan Peterson has checked, checks, and will check this board multiple times a day. It is what it is, and that’s ok. What I can’t stand is his lying about it and well, lying about everything else. He and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud. His career and legacy will be quickly forgotten. The upside is he’s eaten quite a bit, as evidenced by how much he likes to share with people what’s snarfed up throughout his life. So. That’s nice his edacity is varied and frequent.

- Doc
Dr Cam
He and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud.

I just found my new sig line!
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Part of Dan “bon vivant” Peterson’s interesting, nay, psychologically fascinating personality trait is just how oblivious and schizophrenic his behavior is. For example (from some post complaining about Dr. Scratch):

“And now, he's even doubling down on his transparently false accusation. (I started to read his defenses of the charge late last night, but rapidly decided that it just wasn't worth the candle. There's truly no point.)

... But there's nothing to be done, except to studiously ignore them. I've learned that from fifteen years of personal experience with this bizarre social media cancer.”

How many times has Dowsing Dan exhorted Crazy Lou Midgley and others to just ignore Dr. Scratch, this board, or others associated with Mopologetic studies, but return to his obsessions like a dog returns to its vomit? How many times has Lousy Lou Midgley said he’s not going to respond to “Vegan Burrito” or others, only to immediately turn around and respond to them, sometimes in the very same paragraph!?

Oh, Peterson will never stop reading this board. He’ll end up like Lyin’ Lou Midgley peckering away until he finally keels over with one hand on a Dr. Pepper, and the other on a mouse clicking on MDB links. What a life.

- Doc
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Dan,

Is the black character in Facsimile No. 3 a NEGRO?

Just answer the question. It's that easy. It's as simple as one, two.

[ ] YES
[ ] NO

PS. I do *think* you are a racist based on your refusal to dismiss Smith's racist revelation regarding Fig. 6, of Facsimile NO. 3. Yes, I do believe, you, Dan, are a racist. Prove me wrong. Can you do that? Will you do that? If you do, I will apologize to you and never bother you again. I promise.
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Just like crack whores, he will soon be back.

All HAIL Google GOD and her son eBay and the Holy Toaster youtube.
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Dr LOD
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr LOD »

How many times has Lousy Lou Midgley said he’s not going to respond to “Vegan Burrito” or others, only to immediately turn around and respond to them, sometimes in the very same paragraph!?
How many times? Too many times. And he just keeps digging his hole deeper.
_Temp. Admin.
_Emeritus

Post by _Temp. Admin. »

Shulem" wrote:PS. I do *think* you are a racist based on your refusal to dismiss Smith's racist revelation regarding Fig. 6, of Facsimile NO. 3. Yes, I do believe, you, Dan, are a racist.
I don't think it's FAIR to label someone a racist simply because he or she hasn't officially repudiated X or Y for the official record. There are simply too many microaggressions--like what Smith did--instances of real racism, etc. floating around in the world to sit down and type out one's denouncement of ALL of them. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

I think we humans owe it to each other to adopt the default position that one is NOT racist unless he or she proves otherwise by acts of commission, not by mere words of omission (which don't exist, since they haven't been typed).

Will you join me?