A Glimpse Inside The Mind Of A Chapel Mormon Apologist.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Hagoth
_Emeritus

Re: A Glimpse Inside The Mind Of A Chapel Mormon Apologist.

Post by _Hagoth »

My takeaway is that Brother Towers is saddened that he can't find enough pictures of the 12-17 year old age group that appeals to him.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill and Ted
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” - Mark Twain
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Some Mormon revelation receiving kook said
But is she the Holy Ghost? I have seen the Holy Ghost come out of me on several occasions for different reasons. He is male, as the Scriptures say.

Yet why have 2 helpers was something I needed to know. The Holy Ghost knows all truth. But it seems that perhaps he has not lived a life yet. She speaks from experience of life. Yet the Holy Ghost doesn't say, "I did this and it works." But she says this.
I.........uh..........just wow.............. this is the kind of thinking Mormonism produces and delusional reality foisted upon the sheep, with the above results. :rolleyes:
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Doug Towers
OCTOBER 8, 2008 AT 4:50 AM

When young I remember having strong feelings of love toward my best male friend. But romance went toward females because that was what I was taught was right.A person can completely remove any physical desires they have toward any gender, once they realise that the flesh profiteth nothing. You can make a relationship entirely spiritual (and still have sex for the purpose of producing children). Therefore homosexual interest can be removed: It can’t be something someone is born with and must suffer. Can you really believe that God would do such a thing to someone?
What a challenging life this person must have had, trying to fit into the Mormon expectations.