Exmormonism

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
huckelberry
God

Re: Exmormonism

Post by huckelberry »

Wallaby Lover wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:31 pm
Good morning brethren and sisters. I'm grateful you let me join your board. I have a wide range of religious interest and like learning about how religion affects people's daily lives. The rapid expansion that exmormonism is seeing has piqued my interest. Is it acceptable for me to share LDS lectures and videos in order to get the ex-Mormon viewpoint?
Wallaby, the social expectations on this board lean heavily towards expecting people to post thoughts and explanations of their thoughts. There are times a shared video can be a part or start of an interesting discussion. I like others here am very put off by posts or groups of posts which are just videos pushing some point of view.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:28 pm
I am also curious how you came to discover the "rapid expansion of exmormonism" in your studies of various religious groups?
Based on the amount of pie we’re making for tomorrow, there could indeed be a slight ‘expansion’ of an exmormon or three in our house alone by week’s end.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:14 pm
Marcus wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:28 pm
I am also curious how you came to discover the "rapid expansion of exmormonism" in your studies of various religious groups?
Based on the amount of pie we’re making for tomorrow, there could indeed be a slight ‘expansion’ of an exmormon or three in our house alone by week’s end.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Wallaby Lover wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:31 pm
Good morning brethren and sisters. I'm grateful you let me join your board. I have a wide range of religious interest and like learning about how religion affects people's daily lives. The rapid expansion that exmormonism is seeing has piqued my interest. Is it acceptable for me to share LDS lectures and videos in order to get the ex-Mormon viewpoint?
Binger is talking to you here.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=156723
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll: