There are so many ex-Mormon temple workers that they’re chomping at the bit to leak the new changes.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Dr Exiled
God

Re: There are so many ex-Mormon temple workers that they’re chomping at the bit to leak the new changes

Post by Dr Exiled »

drumdude wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:03 am
malkie wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:30 pm

I suspect that that situation would leak quite quickly, especially if there is a less-than-100%-faithful temple worker in that specific temple.

by the way, I know for a fact that some stake presidency members have given TRs to people with serious doubts about the church, in the hope that the "temple experience" will set them straight. It failed to do so for me.

It’s like trying to find the meaning of life by riding “it’s a small world” ride at Disney 1000 times.

There’s just not a lot there after the first time.
Excellent!

This got me thinking of how the temple could be spiced up a bit - micro dosing - just a little something something to generate the spiritual juices.

The simpsons had the right idea on how to spice up "it's a small world" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkao2QlddUc
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.