--

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Failed Prophecy
Sunbeam

--

Post by Failed Prophecy »

---
Last edited by Failed Prophecy on Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shulem
God

Jesus Christ is not Coming!

Post by Shulem »

Oh goody, a blank slate in which to highlight any failed prophecy in which to mock. :twisted:

Let's begin with the second coming of JeZuZ Chrust which is the greatest of all failed prophecies and is the culminating act of the completion of New Testament prophecy. The promises contained therein rely entirely on the coming of Jesus Christ to the waiting Jews and Gentiles. But now we see that 2,000 years have gone by and the ancient Christian religion is buried in the dirt and the sands of time have placed it in the same category as the ancient Egyptian religion and Babylon whose gods have long since disappeared.

Jesus Christ is nothing more than myth and the imagination of the human mind. There was no second coming of Jesus Christ over the course of 20 centuries in which men waited and wondered if he would come. But no, he did not come. Men today wait and wonder if he will come. But he will not come. Not now, not within 2,000 years, and not after. It is a failed prophecy.

The so-called restoration of the religion of Mormonism is more puke (religious blah!) to have come from that false prophecy. Joseph Smith expected Christ to return during his generation and the saints awaited that and expected Christ to come to Zion. But it was a false prophecy. Jesus Christ will NOT return. There is no king's name in Facsimile No. 3. and Anubis is not a slave. Joseph Smith was wrong on every account. I rebuke Mormonism and its false translations and prophecies!
Shulem
God

Re: Jesus Christ is not Coming!

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:34 pm
But it was a false prophecy. Jesus Christ will NOT return. There is no king's name in Facsimile No. 3. and Anubis is not a slave. Joseph Smith was wrong on every account. I rebuke Mormonism and its false translations and prophecies!

Mormonism and all its false prophecies and Egyptian translations can be bundled together into a single bin and tossed into the nearest dumpster. The world moves forward and advances on to greater horizons and ideals.

So much for bloody Mormonism and the phony-baloney king's name in Facsimile No. 3 and their silly JeZuZ-dolly who failed to come to Zion in which the temple in Missouri was not built according to prophecy in which Smith was to oversee. Smith lost at his own game. The twisted and false prophecies of Mormonism have become nothing more than a mere spectacle in which to mock -- from now to eternity.

:twisted:
Fence Sitter
High Priest

Re: --

Post by Fence Sitter »

l l l
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Just an FYI to all our members - you can delete threads before anyone comments. But not after.

I have used that feature on occasion when posting something dumber than usual.
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:51 pm
Just an FYI to all our members - you can delete threads before anyone comments. But not after.

I have used that feature on occasion when posting something dumber than usual.
That is so unfair to the rest of us. :D :D :D
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Tom
Area Authority

Post by Tom »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:51 pm
I take responsibility for this thread. I commented and the rest is history. (I deleted my comment after the OP deleted his.)

As an aside, I’m surprised I haven’t seen any discussion here of the LDS dentist in Colorado who allegedly poisoned his wife. The bizarre story is told here (I counted every church reference I saw in the doc): https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... r_redacted
“But if you are told by your leader to do a thing, do it. None of your business whether it is right or wrong.” Heber C. Kimball, 8 Nov. 1857