The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: To Kwaku El, Mormonism Live and Anyone Else Concerned

Post by Kishkumen »

Another thread for all of those concerned future historians.
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

Who is Rosebud?
Who cares.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:43 am
I am tired of this.
Same.
dastardly stem
God

Post by dastardly stem »

Wow that kwaku guy has some nerve. He not only uses Mormon to name his show, tickling the devil's fancy, but he also inspired a sneering giggle from Dehlin by using Rosebud's name?
“Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Rosebud Doc wrote:despite John’s 2013 doxing
Heaven's t'Betsy. You shared a link to your professional webpage on the previous iteration of this board during one of your many (many) threads. It took others to convince you to remove it, and remove other personal identifiers in your internet crusade. No one doxed you. You gave your own name, your own profession, your own educational background, etc., etc., etc. It took other people to help you see that sharing all of your personal information probably wasn’t going to get overall favorable results for you.

I've said it before, and I know that the majority of the members here have said it before too. With all sincerity, please seek professional mental health help. This isn't meant to be derisive, or to minimize the pain you have felt. This is coming from someone who has been on medication for almost 25 years, and been in-and-out of facilities (not meant as a comparison, but to hopefully demonstrate sincerity). This is coming from someone who has spent somewhere in the 6 figures by now on therapists, social workers, psychologists, and psychiatrists.

Regardless of what your educational background is, you really need to have an outside qualified professional to help you navigate and heal. Many psychologists also see a therapist. You are stuck in a loop. You may see yourself as turning corners, or hitting milestones, but please trust those that are on the outside looking in. You are stuck in a loop. The only way you are likely to ever break free is if you get professional help.

Instead of seeking the advice and help of lawyers, invest your time and resources into therapy. Please.
Jason Bourne
Star A

Post by Jason Bourne »

Rosebud wrote:
I am tired of this. I have made myself clear. I am not adverse to using legal means. I'm busy, done with Mormonism and have obstacles that aren't related to your faith battles to manage.

Don't think I won't act just because I haven't.

Please read this letter I wrote today and uploaded to Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CYNmOs ... sp=sharing

-Rosebud

(EDITS: fixing pdf and link)

Lady

Get help. You need it. A lot. Posting crap like this in a public forum does not help you. I hope you can move on,
Last edited by Jason Bourne on Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Bourne
Star A

Post by Jason Bourne »

consiglieri wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:07 am
You have got to be F'ing kidding me.
I know! Right? What the f***
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:08 pm
Rosebud Doc wrote:despite John’s 2013 doxing
Heaven's t'Betsy. You shared a link to your professional webpage on the previous iteration of this board during one of your many (many) threads. It took others to convince you to remove it, and remove other personal identifiers in your internet crusade. No one doxed you. You gave your own name, your own profession, your own educational background, etc., etc., etc. It took other people to help you see that sharing all of your personal information probably wasn’t going to get overall favorable results for you.

I've said it before, and I know that the majority of the members here have said it before too. With all sincerity, please seek professional mental health help. This isn't meant to be derisive, or to minimize the pain you have felt. This is coming from someone who has been on medication for almost 25 years, and been in-and-out of facilities (not meant as a comparison, but to hopefully demonstrate sincerity). This is coming from someone who has spent somewhere in the 6 figures by now on therapists, social workers, psychologists, and psychiatrists.

Regardless of what your educational background is, you really need to have an outside qualified professional to help you navigate and heal. Many psychologists also see a therapist. You are stuck in a loop. You may see yourself as turning corners, or hitting milestones, but please trust those that are on the outside looking in. You are stuck in a loop. The only way you are likely to ever break free is if you get professional help.

Instead of seeking the advice and help of lawyers, invest your time and resources into therapy. Please.
This is great advice, Doctor Steuss, well said, particularly about not seeing herself in the loop that others see. I hope Rosebud can see your compassionate intent.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Rosebud wrote:
I am tired of this. I have made myself clear. I am not adverse to using legal means. I'm busy, done with Mormonism and have obstacles that aren't related to your faith battles to manage.

-Rosebud

Your real name? You elected to post your real name on this board. Example, you set up a crowd funding page to allegedly help this board continue to stay online and functional because you wanted your postings preserved for the historians.

You set it up with your real name. So, unless someone put a gun to your head and forced you to do so, the toothpaste was out of the tube years ago and you are the one who unscrewed the cap.

Your name is all over the Internet including youtube. Anyone can locate your own youtube channel and/or Facebook and trace your personal and professional information.

If you wanted to stay private, you should have stayed private. You nullify, by your own conduct, any threats to legal action that you repeatedly make.

Sue yourself, lady. The only person who screwed you, was you.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:42 pm
Rosebud wrote:

-Rosebud

Your real name? You elected to post your real name on this board. Example, you set up a crowd funding page to allegedly help this board continue to stay online and functional because you wanted your postings preserved for the historians.

You set it up with your real name. So, unless someone put a gun to your head and forced you to do so, the toothpaste was out of the tube years ago and you are the one who unscrewed the cap.

Your name is all over the Internet including youtube. Anyone can locate your own youtube channel and/or Facebook and trace your personal and professional information.

If you wanted to stay private, you should have stayed private. You nullify, by your own conduct, any threats to legal action that you repeatedly make.

Sue yourself, lady. The only person who screwed you, was you.
Wow, I forgot about that. So, both before and after she asked people to use Rosebud, she doxxed herself in relation to this situation.