The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Tator
CTR B

Re: The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

Post by Tator »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:04 pm
Does rosebud think I'm a man?
I've been fooled by some posters for a while and I've fooled some I guess, I posted 20 some years ago on an ex-Mormon board with the moniker, grayhousewolf. Some guy thought it was grayhousewife for months and his replies were to me as a female. Later the light bulb came on.

The first time I saw your first post I read your moniker as Imwashingmyprivates, my lightbulb came on with your next post and reread your moniker. But with your newest avatar I'm wondering if I wasn't on to something?

Sorry Roseybud for the derail but everything about you to me is a derail.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

msnobody wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:59 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Shades, rosebud means a thread that no one else has or does comment in or reply to. Just her posts and "documents".
It was worth asking about a Kolob area of sorts, where we can rule our own planet. I understand though, a blog like area does not lend itself to the purpose of a discussion board, I.e. discussion.
I created a vault for her. Shades said no vault so not sure a blog section is what he is wanting.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Tator wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:36 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Does rosebud think I'm a man?
I've been fooled by some posters for a while and I've fooled some I guess, I posted 20 some years ago on an ex-Mormon board with the moniker, grayhousewolf. Some guy thought it was grayhousewife for months and his replies were to me as a female. Later the light bulb came on.

The first time I saw your first post I read your moniker as Imwashingmyprivates, my lightbulb came on with your next post and reread your moniker. But with your newest avatar I'm wondering if I wasn't on to something?

Sorry Roseybud for the derail but everything about you to me is a derail.
People thought that back years ago. Lol. I was tempted to put not washing my privates as the little bit below my name but I thought people probably don't think that anymore. And I also wouldn't want people thinking I don't wash my privates. I have explained the name before. I thought Marcus was male for a while. I haven't worked out who Marcus was before. Kinda wishing Moniker was still around. I'll go look for the explanation and link it here. I never did look for the picture that it was inspired from. I'm sure it's packed away in a box somewhere.

Edit: don't know how to link to other threads...
My name came about because I had post cards from the library where I hung out with some friends. And I was a bit quirky back then. I cut up the post cards and made a picture which basically resulted in a pirate in a bath tub with a lightbulb above his head and with the text, "I'm washing my pirate" which was originally, "I'm washing my duck". I'm pretty sure I still have it. I might take a look tomorrow. See if I can upload it. And I stuck it on my wall when I was at uni because I was sentimental back then lol. So when I followed some people over to this board I changed my name and I couldn't think of anything so I looked around my room and spotted the post cards and made that my username.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

It's been very amusing watching Rosebud be completely oblivious to the fact that Marcus is not a man.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

drumdude wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:35 pm
It's been very amusing watching Rosebud be completely oblivious to the fact that Marcus is not a man.
I thought Marcus was a man, but I found the posts to be odd because she posted with the perspective of a woman so I was like hmm 🤔 :?: but then it clicked and I was like ahhh. Got it. Curious, why Marcus though? Hmm what man name would I choose if I were to do that... Probably Bob because I'm basic haha.

Edit: [whisper="we are derailing Rosebud's derail thread :shock: "].
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

drumdude wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:35 pm
Also, I get the impression that she assumes anyone who goes against her must be a man because men are like that. I actually am more comfortable with men than with women because it's easier to understand the agenda. Or at least I assume it is. Actually. Maybe I'm wrong. Because I can't tell when people are hanging around others because they are interested in dating. I just assumed they just liked hanging out.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Re: The Rosebud UnMegaThread

Post by jpatterson »

drumdude wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:52 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:43 am
Is Rosebud a psychologist? I thought I read somewhere that she is. I'm curious at what was unnecessary and snarky. I think everything everyone is saying is being processed differently. So meh. Don't think Rosebud is every going to realise that she is defaming herself. I'm not sure she can see how intense her posting is. She wants a thread where she can talk to herself in isolation and no one else speaks to her.
She accused Dehlin of covering up child abuse. Then apologized for posting that. She is clearly having some sort of mental health episode.
Your incessant posting about Rosebud's mental health is a mini mental health episode in and of itself. You're obsessed with her obsession.

You're like Rosebud's Rosebud, just on a much smaller scale. It's weird.

Trust me as someone who's been down a similar road as you. Let it go in the same way you wish Rosebud would let go of Dehlin. You'll feel better, trust me.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

jpatterson wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:38 pm
drumdude wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:52 am
She accused Dehlin of covering up child abuse. Then apologized for posting that. She is clearly having some sort of mental health episode.
Your incessant posting about Rosebud's mental health is a mini mental health episode in and of itself. You're obsessed with her obsession.

Trust me as someone who's been down a similar road as you. Let it go in the same way you wish Rosebud would let go of Dehlin. You'll feel better, trust me.
Does that make you my Rosebud? It’s turtles all the way down, James! :lol:

The board is very slow lately, what else is there to talk about? I’m desperately waiting for DCP or the church to make their regularly scheduled embarrassing mistakes. Some people watch football, some people watch soap operas.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

drumdude wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:21 pm
jpatterson wrote:
Your incessant posting about Rosebud's mental health is a mini mental health episode in and of itself. Your obsessed with her obsession.

The board is very slow lately, what else is there to talk about? I’m desperately waiting for DCP or the church to make their regularly scheduled embarrassing mistakes. Some people watch football, some people watch soap operas.
(Nba playoffs started today. Just sayin'.

Go Knicks! And the Suns.

If the tie-in helps, some say it was Rudy Gobert, while playing for the Utah Jazz, who single-handedly started the pandemic sports lockdown by licking all the reporters microphones in a press conference, 1 day before it was announced he had tested positive for covid. :shock: or maybe he just touched them all. You know how rumors grow, especially in this thread. :roll:

Oh- the tie in, sorry--I hear Lds leaders hold down the most favored spots at the Jazz games, so one can scorn them for that while enjoying some great bball by their ex-player.

His new team, the Timberwolves, are currently killing the Suns, but I believe in Durant and Booker.)
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

drumdude wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:21 pm
jpatterson wrote:
Your incessant posting about Rosebud's mental health is a mini mental health episode in and of itself. Your obsessed with her obsession.

:lol: <3 this is it. I've spent so long being just a mum and when I go to therapy and she asks about my interests and I'm like, I have no interests. That's why I'm here being annoying, trying to find me again lol. Still don't have interests. Basically developing an interest in gossiping it seems :lol: