The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Rosebud
Star B

Re: To the Owner of the Rosebud Wiki

Post by Rosebud »

And also, for the record, and because I don’t want anyone out there to believe that by silencing me personally anything can be silenced (I’m so sick of all of this): what is in my hands has already been thoroughly distributed.

Silencing me therefore can’t silence what’s already been distributed.

= It is literally not in my hands.
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

drumdude wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 am
Rosebud wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:27 am
The problems now are too big for a simple resolution. It’s not in my hands. Or, to be more specific, it wouldn’t be ethical for me to keep what is in my hands in them, so therefore, from my perspective, it’s not in my hands.

John’s flair for media has created a circus. He has made many choices that got him here. He has been the one with the whip driving the elephants and the lions and the tigers through the rings of fire.

I like to think some good will come out of it, though. Here’s to hoping!
From my perspective, John is living his life almost completely oblivious to what you’re doing. I haven’t seen any evidence that he is worrying about donors because of your handful of posts. He made a few vague references to you across maybe 3-5 podcasts over the last 10 years. And then RFM and the midnight Mormons did maybe 2-3 podcasts about you.

It seems like this is entirely in your hands, because at this point no one cares about this as much as you do. John and Mormon Stories seem to be doing better than ever despite a large number of desperate attempts from you and others to bring him down.

He’s busy filing my posts in a lawsuit that I’m not party to. You don’t know what you’re talking about, but keep talking if you want.
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Rosebud wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 am
drumdude wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 am

From my perspective, John is living his life almost completely oblivious to what you’re doing. I haven’t seen any evidence that he is worrying about donors because of your handful of posts. He made a few vague references to you across maybe 3-5 podcasts over the last 10 years. And then RFM and the midnight Mormons did maybe 2-3 podcasts about you.

It seems like this is entirely in your hands, because at this point no one cares about this as much as you do. John and Mormon Stories seem to be doing better than ever despite a large number of desperate attempts from you and others to bring him down.

He’s busy filing my posts in a lawsuit that I’m not party to. You don’t know what you’re talking about, but keep talking if you want.
I appreciate the permission to continue posting.

I’m not a party to this lawsuit either, where do I sign up for the updates that you’re getting about it?
Rosebud
Star B

Re: The Rosebud Megathread

Post by Rosebud »

It just occurred to me that I want to be very clear that I have already thoroughly distributed, in writing and with documentation, all of the most important information.

In other words, there is no value in attempting to silence me personally because silencing me won’t silence the most important information.

What is documented is not subpoena-able.

I will not be answering questions in this thread. Let’s try to keep it uncluttered. Again, the other option is the old system.

Thank you.
drumdude

drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Rosebud wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:34 am
It just occurred to me that I want to be very clear that I have already thoroughly distributed, in writing and with documentation, all of the most important information.

In other words, there is no value in attempting to silence me personally because silencing me won’t silence the most important information.

I will not be answering questions in this thread. Let’s try to keep it uncluttered. Again, the other option is the old system.

Thank you.
It seems like whenever something isn’t in your control, you do whatever you can to regain control. For example, you try to set rules in a thread where you have no place setting rules.

A therapist could tease out the psychological reasons you’re acting like this, and help you deal with these emotions in a more positive and productive way.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

drumdude wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:47 am
Rosebud wrote:

Thank you.
It seems like whenever something isn’t in your control, you do whatever you can to regain control. For example, you try to set rules in a thread where you have no place setting rules.

A therapist could tease out the psychological reasons you’re acting like this, and help you deal with these emotions in a more positive and productive way.
I’ll diagnose her for free:

BPD with a side of chronic depressive reaction with resultant NPD manifested in grandiosity and a lack of empathy for others.

Recommend in-patient treatment and probably something like fluoxetine to fight off her chronic depression.

I dunno. Spitballin’.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Re: It’s really easy if you stick with telling the truth

Post by Moksha »

Rosebud wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:17 pm
What I really want is victim safety and he’s getting in the way of that.
I think you are asking for an aggressive stalking sanctuary. Dehlin is the one who needs protection from you.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Rosebud wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:25 pm
:? Perhaps someone has deliberately chosen that name purely to respond to rosebud. Or... I don't know.
Hi, it’s hard for me to know if you are trolling or not. I haven’t paid enough attention to the board.

Regardless, so everyone understands: Yes, Citizen Kane is a pseudonym that someone (or some group of people) chose in response to my pseudonym Rosebud.

Both names allude to an old film that is one of the world’s classics. If you’ve never watched it, I think it’s available free on Netflix or Amazon (not sure which). It’s such a famous film that there will be posts all across the Internet about it.

Here’s a trailer: https://youtu.be/8dxh3lwdOFw?si=Oufs7SA3c4kkxcfJ
I wasn't trolling. Never seen the film.
Citizen Kane is a pseudonym that someone (or some group of people) chose in response to my pseudonym Rosebud.
This answers what I was wondering.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Why does the documentation have to happen in a DISCUSSION forum? Why not make a blog or do it on the webpage of the person creating the "documentation"? Or do it in a word document.

This isn't about documenting anything, it's about firing rage at someone else. And imagining they are reading it all. What does it feel like to think Dehlin is reading these rants?

I don't think he feels bad. I think he's just trying to get on with his life. I feel bad for all of the children in this who are going to see all of this if they haven't already.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:

Thank you.
I don't think so.
canpakes wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:54 pm
...So, a megathread could be set up. Just be aware that new threads would be consolidated into it if one is set up...
Not in red, but there seems to be no reason to doubt what canpakes stated.