Bonnie Cordon - “This generation is the best the Lord has ever sent”

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Bonnie Cordon - “This generation is the best the Lord has ever sent”

Post by drumdude »

https://youtu.be/DI1OdA1BuMM?si=lyuXQWbOCKN__vQP

It seems the church has begun to pivot the focus on missionaries. No longer is the miracle the sheer number of missionaries, now the miracle is the quality of the smaller number of missionaries.
Shulem
God

Re: Bonnie Cordon - “This generation is the best the Lord has ever sent”

Post by Shulem »

I watched it.

It's pure BS and propaganda. Silly, stupid, and dumb. More Saturday Night Warrior crap produced on a different level having a different aim.

The missionaries today don't have anymore capacity then they had in past generations. The video is a production stunt designed to pump up the missionaries and make them think they are extra special and super duper.

To the apostles of the Church, I say: Monsters of Mormonism!

I can't stand Mormon apostles. They make me sick just listening to them let alone looking at them.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

drumdude wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:42 pm

It seems the church has begun to pivot the focus on missionaries. No longer is the miracle the sheer number of missionaries, now the miracle is the quality of the smaller number of missionaries.
:lol: so predictable. They at least will know how to make analogies to the Book of Mormon with video games, something we didn't have in the 1970's.
Dr. Sunstoned
Valiant A

Post by Dr. Sunstoned »

About thirty percent of the best the Lord has ever sent come home early.

https://kutv.com/news/local/rumors-swir ... turn-early
I Have Questions
Bishop

Post by I Have Questions »

drumdude wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:42 pm

Here's what she said...
Sister Bonnie H. Cordon, who was serving as Young Women general president at the time of the interviews, narrates the video. “These young people are truly among the best the Lord has ever sent,” she said.
That's like the line in the Book of Mormon amended several times until it became..."After thousands of years, all were destroyed except the Lamanites, and they are among the ancestors of the American Indians."
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

They can point to younger Mormons like Ruby Franke and Timothy Ballard as leading the way.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
2bizE
Nursery

Post by 2bizE »

I’m disheartened. I thought my generation from the 1970s and 1980s was the strongest generation…or so we were told.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

2bizE wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:56 am
I’m disheartened. I thought my generation from the 1970s and 1980s was the strongest generation…or so we were told.
Suck it up cupcake, you are replaceable. Each new generation has been more valiant, righteous, worthy and loved and prepared than the previous one since 6 A.D. and it will continue until 4024 A.D.
Rivendale
God

Post by Rivendale »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:30 pm
2bizE wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:56 am
Suck it up cupcake, you are replaceable. Each new generation has been more valiant, righteous, worthy and loved and prepared than the previous one since 6 A.D. and it will continue until 4024 A.D.
Mormonism makes its history dissappear, its doctrine dissappear, members money dissappear and if you speak irreverently of God's anointed it will make you dissappear.
Boomer57
Sunbeam

Post by Boomer57 »

Really Bonnie?? Does that apply to your murdered grandchild, or was he a 'reject'?
' :idea: Give me truth and clarity, not fluff and charity'