The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Flemming
Valiant A

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Flemming »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:384 is 380 and 84
Like 267 is 260 and 67 (random number I wrote)

380 divided by 384 like 260 divided by 267.

The 120 number is the sum of the two percentages.

No idea what the tribute and warning are but following this patter the tribute will always be far greater than the warning. Except when reversed but who assigned these? Seems arbitrary.
Okay this clears it up a little bit, but it still makes absolutely zero sense.

380 and 84 does not make 384, it makes 464.
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:01 pm
384 is 380 and 84

No idea what the tribute and warning are but following this patter the tribute will always be far greater than the warning. Except when reversed but who assigned these? Seems arbitrary.
These patterns began to form on March 8, 1980. C is the third letter and H is the eighth. Who and when did Hebrew letters acquire their numerical values apparent with the word Berisheet?

Later, the patterns at March8miracle.org were seen to complete the name of deity with two variations of spelling. When spy stated we were in for a “Wild Ride”, he was only thinking about past events and patterns, but then Hamas attacked Israel and a hit more of the meaningful symbolism of numbers (384) was revealed. Much can be learned by diligent searching of various keywords in this and many other posts.
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

High Spy wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:54 am
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic.php?p=2852799#p2852799 wrote: Image

Spy has been very busy lately, until a few moments ago. :|

Then lo and behold a quick visit to LDSFF and my vote was the 57th one. 8-)

The pic is 483 pixels wide, because that number represents a majority tribute. :idea:

My next post will delve deeply into the devilish details. :lol:
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/search.php?keywords=57ii will find related posts for those entitled to use the search function.
This post was removed, rather quickly, demonstrating that many people cannot handle the truth. :lol:

The list of anomalies grows ever longer.

Signs must follow a true believer, so says the Bible.

Indeed they do, and removing true testimony of them will likely not bode well for the perpetrators.

The vote total still showed 57. 8-)

Oops, 483 384 was the magic picture number,
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:02 am
44900/44938 = 99.915439049% Warning

Where are you getting the 44900 from? What is the 99.9% warning; what does that mean?
Suggest reading up about Korihor and what not to do.

O.1% Tribute =~ plenty room for improvement.

Very cool seeing the symbolism magnified. 8-)
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Flemming wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:50 pm

No, they aren't added...

Pie = pi0 and ie

The adding comes in from the percentages. So (pi0 ÷ pie) + (ie÷pie)
High Spy wrote:Your user_id is 44938
Your user ID is in your quote box.

The other number (the one you ask where it from) is high spy's user id. So he is showing you his as an example of the same thing.

That's the maths of it but not sure who assigned what the numbers mean.

My post I'd is 2852858
And my user ID is 325

Kinda nice numbers.

Edit: I see the IDs aren't shown when submitted. They are shown when I quote.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

High Spy wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:22 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:01 pm
384 is 380 and 84

These patterns began to form on March 8, 1980. C is the third letter and H is the eighth. Who and when did Hebrew letters acquire their numerical values apparent with the word Berisheet?

Later, the patterns at March8miracle.org were seen to complete the name of deity with two variations of spelling. When spy stated we were in for a “Wild Ride”, he was only thinking about past events and patterns, but then Hamas attacked Israel and a hit more of the meaningful symbolism of numbers (384) was revealed. Much can be learned by diligent searching of various keywords in this and many other posts.
How do you know which numbers to pick out?

I don't think we will experience much of a ride further to what we already experience. It seems everything just repeats. I've noticed since this war between Israel and Palestine became top news, we haven't heard much about Russia.
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:42 pm
Flemming wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:50 pm

No, they aren't added...

Pie = pi0 and ie

The adding comes in from the percentages. So (pi0 ÷ pie) + (ie÷pie)
High Spy wrote:Your user_id is 44938
Your user ID is in your quote box.

The other number (the one you ask where it from) is high spy's user id. So he is showing you his as an example of the same thing.

That's the maths of it but not sure who assigned what the numbers mean.
36866 at godlikeproductions.com was an amazing sign of things to come. Spy’s id number is 44503 which with a little imagination, can be seen as 44(5+3) or again 448. Numbers representing the 24/04/08 eclipse show up all over the place. It’s a stretch for sure, but sometimes a little stretching of ones imagination, activates The Spirit of Truth with Christ and Crist patterns at March8miracle.org being the perfect examples.

The 5.7 magnitude of the earthquake there, mark it as a cooperative event involving the Davidic Servant. C and 8 are the 3rd and 8th letters of the alphabet. Eclipses are said to be for the purpose of warnings. The shadow path on April 8th will complete a second stroke of an X that covers most of the lower 48.

Flemming’s 44938 fits perfectly when those across the dateline are considered. 8-)
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:22 am
36866 at godlikeproductions.com was an amazing sign of things to come. Spy’s id number is 44503 which with a little imagination, can be seen as 44(5+3) or again 448. Numbers representing the 24/04/08 eclipse show up all over the place. It’s a stretch for sure, but sometimes a little stretching of ones imagination, activates The Spirit of Truth with Christ and Crist patterns at March8miracle.org being the perfect examples.

The 5.7 magnitude of the earthquake there, mark it as a cooperative event involving the Davidic Servant. C and 8 are the 3rd and 8th letters of the alphabet. Eclipses are said to be for the purpose of warnings. The shadow path on April 8th will complete a second stroke of an X that covers most of the lower 48.

Flemming’s 44938 fits perfectly when those across the dateline are considered. 8-)
Spy: you’re saying words—even stringing them together, but they make no sense.

Numbers do not have any inherent meaning. Humans give them meaning.

Do you have any reason at all to believe that numbers mean anything?
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:39 am
Do you have any reason at all to believe that numbers mean anything?
High Spy wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:36 am
Seers see, like Joseph in this story:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/bib ... aoh-dreams

BERISHEET Video

GEMATRIA A.I. Description

MAZZAROTH Video with link back to here.

The three links above will hopefully aid understanding too. 8-)
Berisheet is the first Hebrew word in the Bible, and the video will show how the numbers have significant meaning. Did man assign these meanings, or did he discover their meanings bit by bit as we are doing in this very thread and many others that have preceded it?
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

High spy, if Flemming's user id and this discussion are highlighting the significance of the upcoming eclipse, does this mean Flemming is a part of this warning? What is the significance of this showing up in Flemming's ID? Or is it a sign for you?