The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:33 pm
I had like half asleep/dream/delusions about high spy and wicker man the other night lol. Can't remember what it was about. Guess I spent too much time reading lol.
Re: Speak up 🚀
https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?t=1139
High Spy wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:08 pm
Re: Speak up!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=157657&p=2853180#p2853180
Dr. Shades wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:02 pm
Then tell me what I’m not seeing. And no references to obscure numbers, the slogblog, or the Wicker Man, either. State it in plain English or retract your statement.
An Angel of the Lord appeared on a digital photograph to communicate that the Seventh Seal opened in 2010.

The taking of said photograph was witnessed by two people and is available for viewing at March8Miracle.org.
88-844000.png[/img]

My screen capture of 84400 views was IMG0088, so this capture of my capture is coded 2449 for obvious reasons. ❕

. . . * . . . . . . . . **
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

And here it is.

Of course, just like Bigfoot, all UFOs, and all “ghosts” this image is blurry and looks like absolutely nothing at all. In fact, whatever it is, I see a bunch of them in the distance.
Bret Ripley
2nd Counselor

Post by Bret Ripley »

From "Merry Christmas":
High Spy wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:47 pm
Google translate isn’t familiar to me ...
Behold, I show you a mystery:

Google Translate thinks "Happy Birthday, High Spy" written in hexadecimal is Arabic for "4 minutes." Dare we permit this to be meaningless?

(Posting directly to the Megathread -- Merry Christmas, Mods!)
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Bret Ripley wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:01 pm
From "Merry Christmas":
High Spy wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:47 pm
Google translate isn’t familiar to me ...
Behold, I show you a mystery:

Google Translate thinks "Happy Birthday, High Spy" written in hexadecimal is Arabic for "4 minutes." Dare we permit this to be meaningless?

(Posting directly to the Megathread -- Merry Christmas, Mods!)
If that including the comma?
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Flemming wrote:Of course, just like Bigfoot, all UFOs, and all “ghosts” this image is blurry and looks like absolutely nothing at all. In fact, whatever it is, I see a bunch of them in the distance.
You know, Flem, yours is a typical Mopologist reaction. Just like every other Mopologist, you come unglued over the great persecution that the Church, Dan, and Lou endure by online critics. Everyone is being unfair and no critic has a right to say anything. But then when a Mormon with views you find unconventional shows up, the first thing you do is ridicule them and treat them as poorly as possible. Mopologists are little more than bullies, and you, Flem, are a Mopologist. ZLMB was extremely enlightening in this respect.
Bret Ripley
2nd Counselor

Post by Bret Ripley »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:01 pm
Bret Ripley wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:01 pm
Google Translate thinks "Happy Birthday, High Spy" written in hexadecimal is Arabic for "4 minutes."
Yes -- the comma is represented by the characters '2c'. (I had to look it up -- I don't want anyone thinking I'm fluent in hexadecimal when I barely know how to spell it.)
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Bret Ripley wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:55 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:01 pm
Yes -- the comma is represented by the characters '2c'. (I had to look it up -- I don't want anyone thinking I'm fluent in hexadecimal when I barely know how to spell it.)
Now spy gets your user number is used to shift ASCII numbers for display.
Aria

In the ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) system, 65 corresponds to the uppercase letter 'A'. Each character is assigned a unique numerical value in the ASCII system. Here's how it works:

The ASCII code for the letter 'A' is 65.

When you want to convert the ASCII code 65 back to its character, you would use a programming language or a tool that supports ASCII conversion. For example, in Python, you could use the chr() function: chr(65) would return the character 'A'.

If you have specific use case or scenario in mind for using the ASCII code 65, feel free to provide more details so I can tailor the explanation to your needs!
Twisted23.com is one app where spy employed said number 65 to convert 1 to A, etc.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

Gadianton wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:04 pm
Flemming wrote:Of course, just like Bigfoot, all UFOs, and all “ghosts” this image is blurry and looks like absolutely nothing at all. In fact, whatever it is, I see a bunch of them in the distance.
You know, Flem, yours is a typical Mopologist reaction. Just like every other Mopologist, you come unglued over the great persecution that the Church, Dan, and Lou endure by online critics. Everyone is being unfair and no critic has a right to say anything. But then when a Mormon with views you find unconventional shows up, the first thing you do is ridicule them and treat them as poorly as possible. Mopologists are little more than bullies, and you, Flem, are a Mopologist. ZLMB was extremely enlightening in this respect.
Harsh. I’m disappointed that I’ve come off this way. I have no real opinion about Midgley, other than that he’s a very old former professor. I don’t see why anyone should take what he says seriously.

As for Dan, I just find it highly strange that there is such an obsession with him here. He blogs, speaks, and also used to be a professor. There’s all this lore around him, though—lore that has questionable truth. I wonder what would happen if those obsessed with Dan focused their energy on doing good things in the world instead.

But hey, you don’t have to like me.

As for this thread, there is nothing that is not explained by the natural world. So when I participate here, I am hoping high spy has something to back up his assertions. I could be convinced of a supernatural realm, perhaps.

Instead we get republicanesque conspiracy theories.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:59 pm
… supernatural realm, perhaps.

Instead we get republicanesque conspiracy theories.
https://www.tiktok.com/discover/republicanesque-meaning

How does that apply to someone inviting an earthquake with a 7.3 magnitude?
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: Does this sound like someone we know?

Post by High Spy »

Physics Guy wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:26 pm
Mormonism is an interesting phenomenon from several points of view, apart from any personal connection one might have or have had to it. For some people who leave the LDS church, the abstract interest can remain long after personal issues with the religion have been settled.

I think this may be how these message boards differ from online communities defined as "ex-Mormon" or as being for recovery from Mormonism. The focus here is on discussing Mormonism, rather than on recovering from it.
Some people here, get that much of the Book of Mormon is revealed scripture that has been tampered with. Also some prophecies by Joseph Smith such as his Prophecy on War are remarkable. Dan Vogel’s Pious Fraud theory and Taylor Drake’s Joseph in the Gap sum things up well, albeit they completely miss that the Davidic Servant has appeared on scene, and that the seventh seal has opened.

Moved from thread "Does this sound like someone we know?" UR 4, RI