Will Mormons circle the wagons around the pro-LGBT brethren?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Will Mormons circle the wagons around the pro-LGBT brethren?

Post by drumdude »

“DCP” wrote:Artie Tate: "Thoughts on the brethren capitulating to, and siding with, the LGBTQIAA++ alphabet cartel? I suppose they're hoping a gradual introduction and revision of doctrine and enough of your generation dead to not see the full transformation will be something they can pull off."
Oy veh.
“I will give you one of the Keys of the mysteries of the Kingdom. It is an eternal principle, that has existed with God from all eternity: That man who rises up to condemn others, finding fault with the Church, saying that they are out of the way, while he himself is righteous, then know assuredly, that that man is in the high road to apostasy; and if he does not repent, will apostatize, as God lives.” (History of the Church, 3:385; from a discourse given by Joseph Smith on July 2, 1839, in Montrose, Iowa; reported by Wilford Woodruff and Willard Richards.)
Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia. The LDS church has always been pro-LGBT!

And Amen to His Priesthood of any Mormon man who thinks otherwise!
malkie
God

Re: Will Mormons circle the wagons around the pro-LGBT brethren?

Post by malkie »

Joseph should have known better than to suggest that the church leaders are/were immune from apostacy:
Ephesians 6:12 wrote:For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
What higher places can there be than the governing councils of Oceania the church?
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!