Marcus...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
yellowstone123
Bishop

Re: Marcus...

Post by yellowstone123 »

I wish Marcus the best. The spring of 2023 was not a good time for me. Marcus and many others were very patient. The patience/gift were charity and I thank Marcus and the others involved for their kindness.
“One of the important things for anybody in power is to distinguish between what you have the right to do and what is right to do." Potter Stewart, associate justice of the Supreme Court - 1958 to 1981.
Imwashingmypirate
Holy Ghost

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:37 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 pm
Sorry for scaring you and thank you for kicking my ass.

I'm more unwell than I thought. Going for x-rays and the Dr. has just taken blood. Probably going to be here a while. I wouldn't have come in if it weren't for your message.
No problem, I'm glad it worked out. I understand trying to distinguish between feeling like it's just a flu thing vs. something is really wrong. That's a fairly common issue, and why in my opinion pneumonia can be so dangerous. My spouse went from feeling what he described as a little under the weather to us deciding he should go to the hospital in just a matter of hours, which was when we found out about the pneumonia. It was a very, very scary time.
Glad he was ok in the end.

It's so hard to know what's the best thing to do. I think I'm going to try to see my usual GP to check in on my general health.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

yellowstone123 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 pm
I wish Marcus the best. The spring of 2023 was not a good time for me. Marcus and many others were very patient. The patience/gift were charity and I thank Marcus and the others involved for their kindness.
Thank you for your kind words, yellowstone!! Hope this spring is a better time. Please stay in touch and let us know how things are going. You have many friends here!!
yellowstone123
Bishop

Post by yellowstone123 »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 pm
yellowstone123 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 pm
Thank you for your kind words, yellowstone!! Hope this spring is a better time. Please stay in touch and let us know how things are going. You have many friends here!!
Thank you, Marcus. I really appreciate it.
“One of the important things for anybody in power is to distinguish between what you have the right to do and what is right to do." Potter Stewart, associate justice of the Supreme Court - 1958 to 1981.