Numbers...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Imwashingmypirate
God

Re: Numbers...

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Marcus wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 5:40 pm
High Spy wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 4:10 pm
For the record: Spy is BND on LDS-FF and slogbog, but not DM.
And also on Mormon dialog, as you've stated here. But you're not the benotdeceived who posts here? That's confusing. Are you sure? Are you Valo? And yes, it matters. Read the rules.
Valo converses with high spy on slogbog and sounds very different. High spy is quick to share information on who he is and who his monikers are so I do no believe that high spy would be lying about not being BND here.
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 5:40 pm
High Spy wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 4:10 pm

For the record: Spy is BND on LDS-FF and slogbog, but not DM.
And also on Mormon dialog, as you've stated here. But you're not the benotdeceived who posts here? That's confusing. Are you sure? Are you Valo? And yes, it matters. Read the rules.
BeNotDeceived was the user name I chose when I joined FF, based on stuff now viewable at march8miracle.org

High Spy derives from my given name having been named after the spy guy that almost got the world blowed up.

⚔️ (He was frequently cited as Gary Francis, but his gravestone reads Francis Gary Powers.)

Then demonstration earthquakes happened with the first one summarized at said website.

I was also MagiChistmas on godlikeproductions.com which eventually led to my official signature:

. . . * . . . . . . . . **
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 6:13 pm
Valo wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 3:04 pm
Who gives a crap? :D

You sound confused too. Were we talking about BND or High Spy? :D
I think the implication might be that you might be a sock puppet. You sound different to high spy. I thought BND was high spy though. Not sure.
Thank you friend.

I've played many games in my life. I'm really good at some of them.

I fully admit I am playing games right now but I'm probably not playing the same game as others. :D

But I am sincere. Talk to me with sincerity and with authenticity, I will reciprocate.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

You are just making stuff up
You keep saying that to people, as if you're totally not making stuff up when you declare that God is revealing truth by numbers to sensitive people.

The brain is a horrible random number generator.

https://youtu.be/d6iQrh2TK98?t=313

It's not surprising that you think of the number 27 when you think of that one friend of yours, as 27 is within the top numbers people will think of presumably at random. Numbers with 3 and 7 being the most popular.
Imwashingmypirate
God

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Gadianton wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:11 pm
You keep saying that to people, as if you're totally not making stuff up when you declare that God is revealing truth by numbers to sensitive people.

It's not surprising that you think of the number 27 when you think of that one friend of yours, as 27 is within the top numbers people will think of presumably at random. Numbers with 3 and 7 being the most popular.
There will be a reason. Perhaps an age?
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

IWP wrote:There will be a reason. Perhaps an age?
It's possible, and I thank you for the hearty round of laughter. We would need clarification from Valo. Until then, I'm extending Valo the benefit of the doubt that Valo has more self-awareness than say, LeeUniverse/ldsfaqs.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Gadianton wrote:

God's acts aren't random. They are timed. But it's easy to dismiss everything. Really easy to just go on surviving because the world will go one with or without me and has been twirling around the sun for millions of years. Who am I?

I've only been here a little and I've only said "You are making stuff up" one time. Why did you say I keep saying that?

You are talking like you know what you are saying. Do you know me? When did I start seeing the number 27? Why did I not notice 27 before I met this person? Why 27?

I'm not average. Are you?
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:31 pm
Gadianton wrote:

There will be a reason. Perhaps an age?
I had a dream once where I was looking up in the sky and I saw the numbers 3 over 8, stacked with 3 on top, and as I looked the numbers phased in to portal or an opening to a hall with Gothic arches and as I watched it phased again back in to 3 over 8. Then I woke up suddenly and I got the idea that 3 over 8 and the portal/gateway/path are the same. Then I fell asleep again and the dream repeated and I woke up again and got the same impression as before. This dream kept repeating itself until it was daylight and I awoke for the day.

I don't look for numbers. That's manipulation. They appear.

27 started to appear after this person and when I think of this person. I don't know what it means. I'm a fool perhaps for thinking it means anything, yet, I can't deny what I experience. I don't make up these experiences. I am a witness to them.

People will take a dump on almost everything I say, and I'm good with that. I'm cool with the M train! :D
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

27 is 3^3 which is 3 cubed.

27 is also (2x16) + 7 if it were a hexadecimal number.

(2x8) + 7 if it’s an octal representation.

Perhaps KO’s middle initial is A, then 11+1+15 = 27.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

If you're smart or maybe just following along, perhaps you are starting to see a theme here.

This man went to authority A to tell him what his life means. This man went to authority Y. This man pretends he doesn't care about meaning. While that man says, no, you'll find meaning right here with the authority of the many, etc. and so on.

But nobody really knows. Just because we've come to an agreement not to destroy one another doesn't mean we know. And while all of this is going on, most everyone is ignoring what they really want. Or pretending that what they really want is virtue and goodness and all the glory of God when in reality they want food, sex, and power.

That's the thing that most ignore or pretend doesn't exist. We have our social norms, you know. Gotta make sure I look my best. When I'm out here posting, I got my ego, my persona. "Hey, check it, I'm the cool cat! Yeah!" or whatever.

Underneath, however, unless you aren't human, maybe, then you have these needs, these wants, these desires. So when we were kids we wanted ice cream and were told if you do your chores you'll get ice cream. And so we did our chores, we followed the rules, and all of that, so we could get the price or not be destroyed. Then when we grow up, we get more sophisticated. Now instead of ice cream, we want "heaven"! :D And we play and pretend like we want holiness and goodness and virtue and to be honest! Oh we put on a good show every Sunday! Oh, I'm so sorry Lord for lusting after that woman, I know one day when I'm in heaven with you I won't do that, but hey I'd like to put my guilt and shame on you by taking this bread and water! Catch ya later Jesus, til next week!

So we have people here pretending they haven't just pawned off their sense of meaning to another supposed authority, or pretend they know, or pretending they don't care about meaning, all the while they have carefully constructed and most carefully each day they do things to maintain their fragile built on sand world view and meaning.