Numbers...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
Apostle

Re: Numbers...

Post by High Spy »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:46 am
Warn of what? That people can claim to find meaning in randomness and coincidence? That there will be earthquakes?

Warning applies to an event or events to come. Can you predict as well as retrodict?
Even really big birds can crack a smile. :lol:

Maybe someone can state either yea or nay:

Was the Spirit supplied an opportunity to respond with a 7.3 magnitude earthquake?

And was said offer accepted?

The alleged offer:
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1140528#p1140528 wrote:
First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1142265 is a timestamped post in the EARTHQUAKES! Thread, of the alleged response. Please explain your vote, with a comment, especially if you don’t think an opportunity was offered and accepted.

Spy, over and out.

The preceding words were from a time when a poll was posted, but rather than allow responses, the poll was removed as part of the merging process. Korihor demanded a sign and received one, hence the wise invitation phraseology. 8-)

How would you answer said poll questions?
Imwashingmypirate
God

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

High Spy wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:39 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 10:55 am

The mind is fragile. Numbers can mean one thing to one person and something totally different to another. We can look at the negatives but perhaps there are also positives to consider. So, 52 makes me thing of bad things, but would I be where I am today without those things? Maybe it's about balance.

You say the credit card may make your coworkers wage slaves which in a way is true but wages give money that can be used. Without making money in this society we have different limitations. What we do with that money may create more limitations or it may create a sense of freedom and enjoyment. One could be an addict, functional enough to keep a job down but trapped by their addiction that uses up their money and limits their sense of freedom. I know someone who lives to work. Doesn't like doing anything else.

The school calender does restrict. We can't go do things whilst the kids are at school. But at the same time, them being at school gives us time to do other tasks that are easier when they are with others learning. Like painting, cleaning, shopping. But there is a sense that we are slaves to consumerism. But do we enjoy it? The problems arise when we are trapped in unhealthy cycles that cause negative effects. So balance is the key. Which goes for most things.

Valo’s number is 44809.

Nine is three squared, cubed it is twenty seven.

44938 also represented the date of the spectacular eclipse across the pond. Our job seems more and more to warn about stuff. Mostly why everyone doesn’t address the advent of demonstration earthquakes as per march8miracle.org. Hopefully he’ll persist through many troubles to triumph in the end.
How does a person address it? I am sure most of us are aware that there is a possibility of great change. But we are sitting ducks. There isn't much we can do because when it happens it happens and it could be in the blink of an eye. All we can do is work on our souls and maybe meditate and connect with the non physical world (if it exists and if we believe) as best as we can, whether that is through meditation, prayer, religion, spiritualism, relaxation, dreaming... Whatever.

By addressing it, do you mean acknowledging that it is happening and that what The Wicker Man says is true? To me, in my mind. If it were true, why would focussing on The Wicker Man giving signs be righteous? Shouldn't he be teaching and guiding on how to transition to the new earth or to whatever is coming instead of everyone spending their energy trying to convince people to listen to him inadvertently trying to convince people.

Jesus taught and who heard him listened. Teach and people will listen. Fight to convince without teaching and no one is getting any valuable message.

I hope this makes sense.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Gadianton wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 12:15 am
Valo wrote: You don't know anything about me and haven't taken the time to know me even though I've been open, sincere, and given you lot's of personal information about me.
While that's true, it's also true that you don't know anything about the people of this forum, yet you've introduced yourself by basically telling everyone to shut up and listen to you, as we the people here are just "pretending they[we] haven't just pawned off their sense of meaning to another supposed authority".

When Dr. Steuss took the time to write a thoughtful response to you, you responded:

"And just because you made a post saying "just because " doesn't mean anything either."

You asked if Steuss is my friend. It doesn't really matter because anyone who would have taken the time to write a thoughtful response deserved better than to say "And just because you made a post saying "just because " doesn't mean anything either."

Thoughtful responses that disagree with you apparently amount to saying "just because". You don't come across as very sincere at all when you do that. But then, you lay down all these ground rules a person has to follow when communicating with you. Oh, and if people listen to you, the Lord is pleased, and if not, the Lord is angry.

There's this weird dichotomy here, Valo. Sure, the guy with a rumble account that includes guitar videos is a down-to-earth guy just trying to connect. I don't think music needs to be complicated to be good, and you seem to have a knack for creating a mood and I think it's great you're doing that, and hope you continue to work at it. But then that same guy claims to be somewhere between the harbinger of Jesus Christ and the Kwisatz Haderach, and we'd better not be the least bit skeptical about that.
I knew showing you empathy and mercy was a waste of time! :D

The game I'm playing is to not lie, be sincere, and authentic. You broke the rules and refuse to repent. Until you apologize for treating me like crap you will be ignored.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:24 am
High Spy wrote:

Valo’s number is 44809.

44938 also represented the date of the spectacular eclipse across the pond. Our job seems more and more to warn about stuff. Mostly why everyone doesn’t address the advent of demonstration earthquakes as per march8miracle.org. Hopefully he’ll persist through many troubles to triumph in the end.
How does a person address it? I am sure most of us are aware that there is a possibility of great change. But we are sitting ducks. There isn't much we can do because when it happens it happens and it could be in the blink of an eye. All we can do is work on our souls and maybe meditate and connect with the non physical world (if it exists and if we believe) as best as we can, whether that is through meditation, prayer, religion, spiritualism, relaxation, dreaming... Whatever.

By addressing it, do you mean acknowledging that it is happening and that what The Wicker Man says is true? To me, in my mind. If it were true, why would focussing on The Wicker Man giving signs be righteous? Shouldn't he be teaching and guiding on how to transition to the new earth or to whatever is coming instead of everyone spending their energy trying to convince people to listen to him inadvertently trying to convince people.

Jesus taught and who heard him listened. Teach and people will listen. Fight to convince without teaching and no one is getting any valuable message.

I hope this makes sense.
Sure but it requires recognition from others in order to be taught. It requires humility.

Let's say everyone is diluted and insane who God uses to speak through? What are you gonna do then if that is the case?

Who truly is the least in this society? People who are nuerotypical, who get along with most of society, who are charismatic, people who just see the world the average way?

Assume The Wicker Man is the One and if there is to be an End Times servant, how would you want such a man to teach you?

Would you want him to show you a mighty miracle first? How would you know they are the one?

So what if you will never, ever, see the Father in a fragile human form unless you learn to look at the world a new way.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
High Spy wrote:

Valo’s number is 44809.

I hope this makes sense.
Here is the warning that will be scoffed, laughed at, mocked, disregarded, ignored, etc:

This creation is going to collapse. When it does, everyone not on "New Jerusalem" will perish.

As in the days of Noa, so shall the last days be.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 11:28 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:

I hope this makes sense.
Here is the warning that will be scoffed, laughed at, mocked, disregarded, ignored, etc:

This creation is going to collapse. When it does, everyone not on "New Jerusalem" will perish.

As in the days of Noa, so shall the last days be.
What is this creation? What do you mean by collapse? When will this happen? What and where is New Jerusalem?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 am
Gadianton wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 12:15 am

While that's true, it's also true that you don't know anything about the people of this forum, yet you've introduced yourself by basically telling everyone to shut up and listen to you, as we the people here are just "pretending they[we] haven't just pawned off their sense of meaning to another supposed authority".

When Dr. Steuss took the time to write a thoughtful response to you, you responded:

"And just because you made a post saying "just because " doesn't mean anything either."

You asked if Steuss is my friend. It doesn't really matter because anyone who would have taken the time to write a thoughtful response deserved better than to say "And just because you made a post saying "just because " doesn't mean anything either."

Thoughtful responses that disagree with you apparently amount to saying "just because". You don't come across as very sincere at all when you do that. But then, you lay down all these ground rules a person has to follow when communicating with you. Oh, and if people listen to you, the Lord is pleased, and if not, the Lord is angry.

There's this weird dichotomy here, Valo. Sure, the guy with a rumble account that includes guitar videos is a down-to-earth guy just trying to connect. I don't think music needs to be complicated to be good, and you seem to have a knack for creating a mood and I think it's great you're doing that, and hope you continue to work at it. But then that same guy claims to be somewhere between the harbinger of Jesus Christ and the Kwisatz Haderach, and we'd better not be the least bit skeptical about that.
I knew showing you empathy and mercy was a waste of time! :D

The game I'm playing is to not lie, be sincere, and authentic. You broke the rules and refuse to repent. Until you apologize for treating me like crap you will be ignored.
Which rule did he break?
he/him

Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

valo wrote:The game I'm playing is to not lie, be sincere, and authentic. You broke the rules and refuse to repent. Until you apologize for treating me like crap you will be ignored.
Look, Valo, I really have to point out that not only do you break your own rules all the time, but even worse, your true expectation is that we should break your rules, NOT abide by them.

You lay these rules down on forums where you know you'll encounter resistance to your grandiose claims. You know that if people are telling the truth, they'll tell you you're full of crap, and they will do so authentically and sincerely. It would be rare indeed to find anyone anywhere who is going to say, "Oh yeah? So 19 symbolizes the unbounded father? You know, that makes a lot of sense." Obviously, the likelihood is that if anyone tells you that your typical idea has merit and is worth considering at all, they are lying just to be nice. Which is what you want, right? Sure, you'd be overjoyed if someone authentically and sincerely tells you that 19 is totally the unbounded father, or that God totally would fill the universe with portals bordered by architecture unique to 12-16th century Europe on earth. But that's not going to happen, and so you demand nicey-nice and blowing sunshine under the guise of truthfulness and sincerity.

As for your own part, telling people that the Holy Spirit tells you this and that is outright lying. Telling people that you have great powers is lying. LARPing as a prophet is basically living a lie, depending on how serious you're really taking it. Authenticity is hard to define, but you're certainly not the first self-proclaimed prophet to prance around the Internet telling everyone that you are better than they are and listen to you, or perish. It's predictable, not authentic. But "authentic" is a tough word to pin down.

Sincerity could go either way. Your flippant dialog practice is insincere, and it is actually you who owes Dr. Steuss the apology. I don't know Steuss that well, but I suspect he's pretty damn tough and isn't terribly damaged by your poor treatment but nevertheless, if somebody owes an apology on this thread, it would start with you apologizing to Steuss. At a deeper level, I do think you are a sincere person, as High Spy is also. Which is why, of course, you will both fail as prophets. From what I've stumbled across, your DS guy is the authentic Denver Snuffer wannabe, which isn't a compliment. Becoming a cult leader is a super niche market space, and so it's unlikely that anyone will succeed, but he's got a slim chance. Both you and Spy of course, are targets for cult membership where you end up getting taken advantage of. I'd only give it about 15% odds, but joining a cult is a rare thing for a person to do, and so you're still in a somewhat at-risk category.

Making up a list of rules before a person can have a conversation with you is ridiculous, Valo. I'm not saying that I'm always truthful or sincere, nobody is, but that nobody would ever be able to have a conversation again and the world would come to a halt if people had to abide by your three rules before they conversed.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

High Spy wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 7:54 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:46 am
Warn of what? That people can claim to find meaning in randomness and coincidence? That there will be earthquakes?

Warning applies to an event or events to come. Can you predict as well as retrodict?
Even really big birds can crack a smile. :lol:

Maybe someone can state either yea or nay:

Was the Spirit supplied an opportunity to respond with a 7.3 magnitude earthquake?

And was said offer accepted?

The alleged offer:
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1140528#p1140528 wrote:
First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1142265 is a timestamped post in the EARTHQUAKES! Thread, of the alleged response. Please explain your vote, with a comment, especially if you don’t think an opportunity was offered and accepted.

Spy, over and out.

The preceding words were from a time when a poll was posted, but rather than allow responses, the poll was removed as part of the merging process. Korihor demanded a sign and received one, hence the wise invitation phraseology. 8-)

How would you answer said poll questions?
Yes and no.
he/him

Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

High Spy wrote:so I called Valo as counselor, and invited him to help pursue the path of the purple circle.
The Lord wrote:And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.
Am I getting warmer?