Numbers...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Valo
Deacon

Re: Numbers...

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 1:59 pm
Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 am

I knew showing you empathy and mercy was a waste of time! :D

The game I'm playing is to not lie, be sincere, and authentic. You broke the rules and refuse to repent. Until you apologize for treating me like crap you will be ignored.
Which rule did he break?
Why do you ask?
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 1:54 pm
Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 11:28 am

Here is the warning that will be scoffed, laughed at, mocked, disregarded, ignored, etc:

This creation is going to collapse. When it does, everyone not on "New Jerusalem" will perish.

As in the days of Noa, so shall the last days be.
What is this creation? What do you mean by collapse? When will this happen? What and where is New Jerusalem?
Why are you asking these questions?
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

High Spy wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:35 am
Re: The Second Coming
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 2#p1331852
Michael Sherwin wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:32 pm
Realize that the 7th seal is in the innermost part of the scroll. That means it was written first and sealed as it was written. That also means it happens first. What is under the first seal on the outside was written last and happens last. I have shown that Jesus gives the correct order of the seals. The tribulation of those days is the 7th seal. The Sun being darkened etc. is the 6th seal. And the 6th seal points to Isaiah 34:4. And the 7th seal confirms this order. And the Gathering/resurrection happens when the mystery of God is finished. There is time no more for this earth and the entire creation (not one stone will be left upon another). So 1 Cor 15:51 has to be at that time of the 6th seal and Jesus corroborates that. And also the 5th seal to 7th seal comparison also corroborates this. In the 5th seal the last of God's people are martyred and receive new immortal bodies. None of God's people can ever die again. Yet in the 7th seal God's people need to be protected by the seal of God. Meaning that they will die if not protected. It is absolutely impossible for the 7th seal to be after the completion of the 5th seal. So when Jesus says ... He's speaking about the time on the New Earth. The New Earth will be like this Earth was before the flood. People on the New Earth will have terrestrial type bodies and the gathered/saved people without spot or wrinkle will be in New Jerusalem and have celestial type bodies.
And here is a description of life on the New Earth. It will be like the days of Noe on the New Earth. There will still be marriage and children on the new earth. People will live long lives like they did before the flood. At the end of the 7th seal when we go into the 6th seal this will happen. Everyone dies in the fire but God's people are pulled out of the fire. The fear of the LORD and what goes with that pulls us out of the fire at the dissolving of this creation. Remember I taught that the falling away (2 Cor 2:3) is the falling away of this creation. We do not have to fall with it because the cross means that we can be pulled out of the fire and given a new body as it pleases the LORD. When that will happen is when they say peace and safety then sudden destruction of this creation is when. When this war with Russia ends may be that is when they say, "peace and safety". The timing seems right on with the 7th seal being opened in 2010 and then 20.83 years of silence in heaven which points to late 2030. The silence being over is when the trumpets start to sound.
[YouTube]MoeKrwErYS4[/YouTube]

A precious morsel now marred and inaccessible by most everyone.

It will help answer =~ How do we get to this new earth?
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

High Spy wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 7:54 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:46 am
Warn of what? That people can claim to find meaning in randomness and coincidence? That there will be earthquakes?

Warning applies to an event or events to come. Can you predict as well as retrodict?
Even really big birds can crack a smile. :lol:

Maybe someone can state either yea or nay:

Was the Spirit supplied an opportunity to respond with a 7.3 magnitude earthquake?

And was said offer accepted?

The alleged offer:
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1140528#p1140528 wrote:
First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1142265 is a timestamped post in the EARTHQUAKES! Thread, of the alleged response. Please explain your vote, with a comment, especially if you don’t think an opportunity was offered and accepted.

Spy, over and out.

The preceding words were from a time when a poll was posted, but rather than allow responses, the poll was removed as part of the merging process. Korihor demanded a sign and received one, hence the wise invitation phraseology. 8-)

How would you answer said poll questions?
On May 15, 2021 Michael Sherwin said he would ask the Father to provide an Earthquake that matches a logarithmic pattern starting from 5.7, 6.5, and the next number would be 7.3.

"Find the equation of a logarithmic pattern given the points (5.7, ?) and (6.5, ?) and (7.3, ?)
The given logarithmic pattern is 5.7, 6.5, 7.3. This appears to be a sequence of numbers that increases by a certain amount.

The pattern can be analyzed by finding the difference between each term:

6.5 - 5.7 = 0.8 7.3 - 6.5 = 0.8

The difference is constant, which suggests that the pattern is an arithmetic sequence. The common difference is 0.8.

To find the next term in the pattern, you can add the common difference to the last term:

7.3 + 0.8 = 8.1"

On May 21, 2021, 6 days after Michael Sherwin made the request of Father, a 7.3 Earthquake struck.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:42 pm
On May 21, 2021, 6 days after Michael Sherwin made the request of Father, a 7.3 Earthquake struck.
Does this refer to the
"2021 Mw 7.3 Maduo earthquake"
?

God caused all that damage to other humans, just so Micheal Sherwin could have a sign???

What a horrible god.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Marcus wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 5:05 pm
Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:42 pm
Does this refer to the
"2021 Mw 7.3 Maduo earthquake"
?

God caused all that damage to other humans, just so Micheal Sherwin could have a sign???

What a horrible god.
You have your answer.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

I agree Marcus, this is sickening.
Find the equation of a logarithmic pattern given the points (5.7, ?) and (6.5, ?) and (7.3, ?)
1) 5.7, 6.5, 7.3 is a simple numerical sequence, NOT a logarithmic sequence or pattern.

2) Valo failed to do as the DS instructed -- he didn't find the equation to represent the sequence.

It really sucks that God killed all those people as an object lesson and Valo still failed to learn simple math most kids in 10th grade already know.

Sherwin didn't give himself a lot of runway with that example. Something tells me he won't be continuing it anytime soon.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:43 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 1:59 pm

Which rule did he break?
Why do you ask?
Because I apparently don't understand what the rules mean. I don't see a lie. I've interacted with Gadianton on the forum for years and have no reason to question either the sincerity or authenticity of his posts. That indicates to me that I misunderstand the rules in some significant way.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:43 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 1:54 pm

What is this creation? What do you mean by collapse? When will this happen? What and where is New Jerusalem?
Why are you asking these questions?
Because, as phrased, it is useless to me as a warning.
he/him

Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Valo wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:58 pm
High Spy wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:35 am
Re: The Second Coming
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 2#p1331852

[YouTube]MoeKrwErYS4[/YouTube]

A precious morsel now marred and inaccessible by most everyone.

It will help answer =~ How do we get to this new earth?
Finally, a falsifiable prediction. I'll check back in with you January 1, 2031.
he/him