Numbers...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Valo
Deacon

Re: Numbers...

Post by Valo »

msnobody wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:18 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 12:29 am
I wonder if it's to do with connections in senses. And connections we create over time.

I sense my dad when I think of the number 52 which is why I don't like it. Not the numbers fault but it has that energy. Like if someone said a random number, like say 45, what comes to mind? The more you associate the number to something the more you sense that energy when the number comes to mind? Maybe?

I find sometimes I get urges to lick art if it particularly appeals to me. Not often and I don't actually lick it.

I can hear my pain. not literally through my ears. I have chronic pain and I can associate a frequency and amplitude to different pains. Like UTIs have a high pitched pain. Sometimes a quiet high pitch. Which actually hurts more than a low pitched loud pain. The pain can be louder but duller and be less distressing than a very quiet high pitched pain. I think most people have a sense of how their pain sounds but my family thought I was weird when I tried to explain it.

I can smell and taste things that I am looking at sometimes and can pull memories of smells and it's as if I can actually smell the smell except I'm not really smelling it.

Think all my senses are heightened. I get visual snow, lots of photo bleaching and tinnitus. I hear lights and plugs buzzing sometimes. I have sensitive skin and can sense subtle changes in my body.
This may sound weird, but our former neighbor could smell people who were very freckled before he encountered them. For instance someone who was not in his immediate line of vision, but nearby. The closer the freckles are to one another, the stronger the smell.
That is completely possible. Sounds cool.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Marcus,

The Wicker Man, who is the Davidic Servant, posts at LDSFF and/or its derivative forums. There, the DS interacts with High Spy, and apparently also Valo. When I rebuked Valo with the scriptures, citing neglect of the parable of the talents, Valo rushed to search for previous conversations with the DS on one of these forums and found a post where the DS expounded upon the parable of the talents, and then snipped a portion of that as a further response to me.

I think the intent was to back up what appeared to me to be a post-hoc course correction in Valo's claim to be special, hoping to back up the idea that all along Valo had been boasting of servitude to Christ, and not mere aptitude. I could be wrong of course, and maybe Valo just found it to be an interesting addendum to the talent conversation.

The funny thing is, everyone gets that parable wrong. The servant given one talent buried it like a risk-adverse saver putting money in a bank account getting zero percent; the sin was not taking the talent to the market and day-trading, with hopes of getting rich quick. The master wasn't gone very long, and so the other servants must have gone all in on whatever was the equivalent of Dog Wif Hat of that day. It's a very strange lesson.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

High Spy and Pirate, I just reached 5959 in my posts. Is that a good number?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:59 am
Marcus,

The Wicker Man, who is the Davidic Servant, posts at LDSFF and/or its derivative forums. There, the DS interacts with High Spy, and apparently also Valo. When I rebuked Valo with the scriptures, citing neglect of the parable of the talents, Valo rushed to search for previous conversations with the DS on one of these forums and found a post where the DS expounded upon the parable of the talents, and then snipped a portion of that as a further response to me.

I think the intent was to back up what appeared to me to be a post-hoc course correction in Valo's claim to be special, hoping to back up the idea that all along Valo had been boasting of servitude to Christ, and not mere aptitude. I could be wrong of course, and maybe Valo just found it to be an interesting addendum to the talent conversation.

The funny thing is, everyone gets that parable wrong. The servant given one talent buried it like a risk-adverse saver putting money in a bank account getting zero percent; the sin was not taking the talent to the market and day-trading, with hopes of getting rich quick. The master wasn't gone very long, and so the other servants must have gone all in on whatever was the equivalent of Dog Wif Hat of that day. It's a very strange lesson.
I'm still not average and you are still just making things up. :D

I wasn't saying this earlier but I'll say it now. I also have above average intelligence. I'm really smart. And I am special.

And also I am not average in following the Lord. I am not lukewarm. I am quite hot and the Lord is pleased with my efforts.

The Spirit told me to send you those scriptures for your edification. I didn't rush. I didn't think about the Wicker Man lesson until the Spirit lead me there a bit ago.

:D
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:59 am
Marcus,

Indeed.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

valo wrote:I wasn't saying this earlier but I'll say it now. I also have above average intelligence. I'm really smart. And I am special.
At least you're honest.

Do you consider yourself as smart and special as the Davidic Servant?
Imwashingmypirate
God

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 12:18 am
I think there is an interesting philosophical discussion that can be had here if everyone can get over what the meaning is behind valos "game playing".
You assume there is something behind valo's 'game playing', rather than just valo riffing on the idea and seeing what comes of it.
You plucked out a word to focus on it rather than the context of what I said.

At first I was confused by the meaning of valos game play. He said it before as well. I think he is just talking about how he views life rather than manipulation. Very well could be throwing ideas out there, he sounds more sure of himself that he is trying to teach this perspective. But I was saying at that point that it could be an interesting philosophical discussion to consider how we perceived reality.
Imwashingmypirate
God

Quoted the wrong post... Will edit to fix.
Can't find post...

I don't believe valo is high spy. They are a group of people on other sites that believe the wickerman is the davidic servant. The wickerman doesn't directly answer what the others say he reels off scripture to indirectly make claim that it is so.

Admin or mods will be able to confirm or deny whether valo and high spy are the same person.

They have different energy and they write differently. They also talk to and about each other. High spy has shared valos experiences on here before which may make valos experiences seem familiar.
Last edited by Imwashingmypirate on Wed May 08, 2024 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

Moksha wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 4:14 am
High Spy and Pirate, I just reached 5959 in my posts. Is that a good number?

5959 is today's good example. 8-)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=158086&p=2859167&hi ... d#p2859167
https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?p=236 ... tria#p2364

Plus+ Today's assigned address ends with 59 and the door code contains 57*

(Funny, but not Farm) :mrgreen: conforms to a TTW concept sometimes called a game.

Quatrains are a similar :idea:
Imwashingmypirate
God

msnobody wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:18 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 12:29 am

I wonder if it's to do with connections in senses. And connections we create over time.
I sense my dad when I think of the number 52 which is why I don't like it. Not the numbers fault but it has that energy. Like if someone said a random number, like say 45, what comes to mind? The more you associate the number to something the more you sense that energy when the number comes to mind? Maybe?

I find sometimes I get urges to lick art if it particularly appeals to me. Not often and I don't actually lick it.

I can hear my pain. not literally through my ears. I have chronic pain and I can associate a frequency and amplitude to different pains. Like UTIs have a high pitched pain. Sometimes a quiet high pitch. Which actually hurts more than a low pitched loud pain. The pain can be louder but duller and be less distressing than a very quiet high pitched pain. I think most people have a sense of how their pain sounds but my family thought I was weird when I tried to explain it.

I can smell and taste things that I am looking at sometimes and can pull memories of smells and it's as if I can actually smell the smell except I'm not really smelling it.

Think all my senses are heightened. I get visual snow, lots of photo bleaching and tinnitus. I hear lights and plugs buzzing sometimes. I have sensitive skin and can sense subtle changes in my body.
This may sound weird, but our former neighbor could smell people who were very freckled before he encountered them. For instance someone who was not in his immediate line of vision, but nearby. The closer the freckles are to one another, the stronger the smell.
Haha. Can you imagine. Lol. My brain wonders if people with freckles are more likely to wear sun cream and so have a similar smell. Then I'm wondering, is it the pigment, can he smell pigmented people? Interesting. I wonder how he worked out that it was freckles that he was smelling.