Numbers...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Valo
Deacon

Re: Numbers...

Post by Valo »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 12:12 am

I think, as Christians we are taught that God is the light, the goodness and in him cannot reside any darkness. God and Christ are taught to be pure. But if we take a more pantheist approach then yes, you can say God is everywhere and in everything literally. They do say omnipotent, the alpha and omega, then that would imply God resides in the darkness too. If God resides in us imperfect beings then that would make sense. How does the devil and Hell fit into that? It changes the entire dynamic. Unless I've misinterpreted.
The Christianity taught to us at our youth is corrupted. It's also what happened to this creation.

Religion is a representation of the corruption of God's natural laws. Religion tries to tell us that what is, is not good enough and we need more, better, and then they offer a solution for a problem that they created for money. Religion creates rules and laws and constraints and through these man made constraints, dogmatic rules, policies, regulations, interpretations, etc. they induce guilt and shame. Then they blaspheme the name of Christ and offer to absolve you of so called sins in His name. Usually they aren't really sins, like God doesn't care if you drink beer. He does not give one flying F! But Mormonism is really good at making people feel guilty for that and for money they offer a solution for that guilt.

When God created the trees and the tree grows, nobody looks at the tree and judges how it looks or how it's weird or whatever. People just accept that it's a part of nature. We, like the tree, are a part of God and have been created to be flawed and mixed up. Or, another way of putting it, to be all mixed up and flawed is a part of the adventure! Like, when I decided the dream that I wanted, I wanted flaws! But somebody fooled us and tricked us in to thinking we needed to be more than who we are that we aren't good enough as God created us.

When God ended His creation He said it was good. And so what we perceive as flaws, are features. It's the artificial constraints, judgements, expectations, that some other "humans" created that "revealed" any flaws. Before anyone showed us "flaws" it was perfect.
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:32 pm
High spy, what are your thoughts on what valo is sharing?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... h#p1291902

That post was a key turning point, and 29 are middle digits of 57.2957 … 02 cents.

19 is a common denominator of 38, 57 and 76 with said Valo being born in 1976.

Now you have more posts to learn about him, especially if you access sub-forum #57. :idea:

3113 manifested quickly as did Some Achievable Public Good soon after each of us photographed 3857 license plates amid dramatic backdrops. The Wicker Man mentioned Bishop BND, so I called Valo as counselor, and invited him to help pursue the path of the purple circle. Posted videos of Tuesday Afternoon and Rocket Man both play for a time interval of 5 minutes and 7 seconds. The goal is clear, but like Moses we have followed a circuitous path, on our shared quest to reach the promised land. He is inquiring of Nick, who may be 27 and a name associated with said afternoon song that are among my connections, as is KO who grew up being called Rocket Girl. :lol:

So many strange things have happened, even the event of my birth, being named after the spy that almost got the world blowed up, then Slog’s experience of being narrated by an extraordinary princess type person. Creatures created first in my mind were now given audible voice. Seems a gargoyl left a uniquely shaped mark then flew away, soon after a similar amazing story passed with flying colors.

Now Valo is called upon to materialize another creation of the Creator’s endless creations formed in his own image. Powered by the magical force of gravity to send flying objects heavenward. The energy of a large heavy fluid filled 57 pound weight falling downward converted to throw a multitude of uniquely crafted flying objects high into the air. Elon only launches one 🚀 at a time … we launch four !!!!

Or “Launching Rockets for a Future World” as Valo succinctly said it. 8-)
Imwashingmypirate
God

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Ok. High spys things just clicked and then unclicked. I think I can now see what high spy has been saying.

I appreciate your perspective valo. It is definitely an interesting idea and some of it makes sense to me. I would be deeply concerned if God went for a walk in a body and forgot who he was. I personally think if I were an all knowing all powerful God, that I would already know what it feels like to walk in the shoes of a human.

I don't think my sould is willing to take on the ideas or a gathering of people where it is very difficult to grasp what's going on and the level of how cryptic things are. You say something similar to the wickerman. It's like you are putting across an idea that you are divine but then almost backpedal and he does the very same thing. I am not saying you are the same person. Perhaps you have been around each other and have picked up this dancing around something energy. And in a sense high spys posts are dancing around it too.

You have a community of like-minded individuals who appear to have a goal, a sense of spreading a message that appears different to the ones we already hear. Are you all on the same page as to what it is you are sharing? Or is it that it doesn't matter if you are sharing different things? Do the others share these things too?
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

IWP’s post count currently stands at 844 while mine is 752. 8-)
Imwashingmypirate
God

High Spy wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:30 am
The number to me is negative. Wait is post count in the time stamp?
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:16 am
High Spy wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:30 am

Code: Select all

[quote="High Spy" post_id=2860904 time=1715239844 user_id=44503]
[/quote]
Apparently post number 840 here makes you a prophet. :lol:

Wow, one chance in 1000 for an exact match, and yea 84 in 384 represents warning. Now I also see it as imposing restrictions on me. It’s the first digits of several thousand credit cards shared with my many coworkers who are also wage slaves. It’s also in my address and phone numbers which limits my freedom to go places. June tenth or eleventh will again be a new opportunity to visit ground zero shown at march8miracle.org. Valo likely has restrictions imposed by the school calendar. Do your kids have summers off like most kids in the lower 48 do?
Imwashingmypirate
God

High Spy wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 9:40 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:

[/quote]

Wow, one chance in 1000 for an exact match, and yea 84 in 384 represents warning. Now I also see it as imposing restrictions on me. It’s the first digits of several thousand credit cards shared with my many coworkers who are also wage slaves. It’s also in my address and phone numbers which limits my freedom to go places. June tenth or eleventh will again be a new opportunity to visit ground zero shown at march8miracle.org. Valo likely has restrictions imposed by the school calendar. Do your kids have summers off like most kids in the lower 48 do?
Don't know what the lower 48 is. Yes my kids have 6 weeks off in the summer. I love when they are off and the weather is nice. I think shades chooses when the post count changes. I mean to change mine but haven't decided on something I want to change it to yet.
I expect we will be visiting family. Would love to take them camping now that they are a bit older. We have a week holiday coming up so might try to go camping then.

Hope you have a nice time.
Imwashingmypirate
God

High Spy wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 9:40 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:

[/quote]

The mind is fragile. Numbers can mean one thing to one person and something totally different to another. We can look at the negatives but perhaps there are also positives to consider. So, 52 makes me thing of bad things, but would I be where I am today without those things? Maybe it's about balance.

You say the credit card may make your coworkers wage slaves which in a way is true but wages give money that can be used. Without making money in this society we have different limitations. What we do with that money may create more limitations or it may create a sense of freedom and enjoyment. One could be an addict, functional enough to keep a job down but trapped by their addiction that uses up their money and limits their sense of freedom. I know someone who lives to work. Doesn't like doing anything else.

The school calender does restrict. We can't go do things whilst the kids are at school. But at the same time, them being at school gives us time to do other tasks that are easier when they are with others learning. Like painting, cleaning, shopping. But there is a sense that we are slaves to consumerism. But do we enjoy it? The problems arise when we are trapped in unhealthy cycles that cause negative effects. So balance is the key. Which goes for most things.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:07 am
Ok. High spys things just clicked and then unclicked. I think I can now see what high spy has been saying.

I appreciate your perspective valo. It is definitely an interesting idea and some of it makes sense to me. I would be deeply concerned if God went for a walk in a body and forgot who he was. I personally think if I were an all knowing all powerful God, that I would already know what it feels like to walk in the shoes of a human.

I don't think my sould is willing to take on the ideas or a gathering of people where it is very difficult to grasp what's going on and the level of how cryptic things are. You say something similar to the wickerman. It's like you are putting across an idea that you are divine but then almost backpedal and he does the very same thing. I am not saying you are the same person. Perhaps you have been around each other and have picked up this dancing around something energy. And in a sense high spys posts are dancing around it too.

You have a community of like-minded individuals who appear to have a goal, a sense of spreading a message that appears different to the ones we already hear. Are you all on the same page as to what it is you are sharing? Or is it that it doesn't matter if you are sharing different things? Do the others share these things too?
I do not want to lie and so I am not going to make declarations I do not feel confident making just to be impressive. If I knew I was an immortal being who has lived before and is on a mission to fulfill Father-God's plan, then I would say that. However, I don't know and so I must remain open to the possibility that I am just plain wrong and diluted or whatever. I'm pretty sure I'm not but nothing is certain in this realm. The nature of this reality is uncertain.

We are going to always have to live by faith while here! I think that part is certain. We will certainly have to live by faith, narrow vision, narrow spectrum.

19 is the unbounded Father and He is not constrained. 19 is not bound by limitations.

But when God indwells a person, the intelligence of the person remains. It's like two different people. The Father is a Spirit and has a distinct voice that is different from other voices.

There are times when I am speaking under the influence of that Spirit. When that occurs it is not me, Valo speaking, but the Father. The Spirit gives me ideas and impressions but I get to choose to accept, follow, listen, obey, whatever.

Most of what I have said here has just been my thoughts based on what I've learned over time and impressions from the Spirit, so on, but most of what I have said here is just me. Some ideas Spirit gave me or spoke, but mostly just me.

God respects the agency of man. He also accepts us as we are. He has taught me to accept others and the world as it is and to realize that if something is, then it is as it should be, and if God wants change, or needs action, He will make it happen.

I have received enough information to act in faith. As I have acted in faith, the information I received has been confirmed, increasing my faith. As time and experiences progress my confidence in these ideas and actions increase because the impressions and ideas turn out to be true or they end up manifesting themselves in physical reality at which point I'd be insane to deny it. And so my confidence begins to wax strong. Yet I must remain humble meek and submissive to whatever the Lord has in store for me and accept all things as necessary steps towards my destiny.

I knew Jesus the Christ before I knew Michael Sherwin and I am a disciple of Charity and nothing has yet caused me to abandon or backtrack from that discipleship. It's only made it more real.

Part of why things are cryptic is to avoid deception and avoid being able to use words to deceive. If a person reads these words and they get nothing out of it then it is probably for the best at this time. If I share a cryptic idea where what is being said is not explicit, then the audience gets to choose what impressions they receive. That impression will come from the individual, not the external source, making the impression more reliable and useful to the person receiving it.
The Wicker Man wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:21 pm
Valo wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:00 pm
There is me and then there is the Spirit of the Father in side of me. The portion of the Spirit of the Father I have may not be as great as the portion of the Spirit someone else has. Someone might have a greater portion. Then there is one who is the Captain. The Davidic Servant is the Captain of all the smaller portions of the Spirit. The Head of the Body of Christ. There is but One Head or Captain.

But just like I am me and I have a portion of the Spirit, the same is true with the DS. They are a human as other humans are and are separate from the Father or the Spirit. The human Father has chosen as the vessel He will indwell as the Head or to be the Captain does not have to go along. Father can choose another vessel if needed.

We choose to work in a symbiotic relationship, as Michael Sherwin puts it, with the Father. As we choose this then we begin to develop, through the portion of the Father loaned to us, we can produce out own fruit. If we nourish the Spirit and do what the Spirit says we obey Father-God commandments and the Spirit of the Father is enlarged in us.

It's a role and it's an individual. The Father has worked with/indwelt many humans over the Eons of time to bring to pass His purposes and in each case it's a combination of man striving with the Father.

If we are willing to strive with the Father here in this Hell, no matter how small a portion we have, if we strive to obey that portion, then Father will magnify what we have beyond measure. He will strive with us in Eternity.

This is how I have come to understand this question.
I think that you said it better than I did! :D

Just one tiny little thing of note. John 17 describes people on this earth that are not like everyone else. They already had immortality and are of the Father in heaven. That means that their life did not originate with the Christ Spirit specifically but from the Father in heaven way in the past. They are kept from evil because they are given the earnest of the Spirit. Only one of them is not given the earnest of the Spirit and thus not kept from the evil. In the parables he is the Prodigal Son.

11And he said, A certain man had two sons:

God the Father in heaven has two Sons.

12And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

God's "living" is his very Spirit.

13And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

When the younger Son was born on earth he wasted his Spirit loan by living sinfully. He was not kept from the evil. He was not given the earnest of the the Spirit. He is the man of sin. The Son of perdition.

14And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

Remember the Bible teaches that there will be a famine of wanting to hear the word of the LORD but it will be nowhere to be found.

15And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

Sort of like joining a forum and teaching swine the word yet they would not hear.

16And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

Kind of like how the people of the forum generally have plenty but the Prodigal Son barely has enough to get by.

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.

27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.

28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.

31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

Of course this is a parable, a simile in human words for human understanding of heavenly things. And it is a bit hidden because people do not have the eyes to see. But your eyes have started to open and you now see things that others can't or wont. Can you see that this is talking of the DS?
Imwashingmypirate
God

Valo wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 1:04 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:07 am

I do not want to lie and so I am not going to make declarations I do not feel confident making just to be impressive. If I knew I was an immortal being who has lived before and is on a mission to fulfill Father-God's plan, then I would say that. However, I don't know and so I must remain open to the possibility that I am just plain wrong and diluted or whatever. I'm pretty sure I'm not but nothing is certain in this realm. The nature of this reality is uncertain.

We are going to always have to live by faith while here! I think that part is certain. We will certainly have to live by faith, narrow vision, narrow spectrum.

19 is the unbounded Father and He is not constrained. 19 is not bound by limitations.

But when God indwells a person, the intelligence of the person remains. It's like two different people. The Father is a Spirit and has a distinct voice that is different from other voices.

There are times when I am speaking under the influence of that Spirit. When that occurs it is not me, Valo speaking, but the Father. The Spirit gives me ideas and impressions but I get to choose to accept, follow, listen, obey, whatever.

Most of what I have said here has just been my thoughts based on what I've learned over time and impressions from the Spirit, so on, but most of what I have said here is just me. Some ideas Spirit gave me or spoke, but mostly just me.

God respects the agency of man. He also accepts us as we are. He has taught me to accept others and the world as it is and to realize that if something is, then it is as it should be, and if God wants change, or needs action, He will make it happen.

I have received enough information to act in faith. As I have acted in faith, the information I received has been confirmed, increasing my faith. As time and experiences progress my confidence in these ideas and actions increase because the impressions and ideas turn out to be true or they end up manifesting themselves in physical reality at which point I'd be insane to deny it. And so my confidence begins to wax strong. Yet I must remain humble meek and submissive to whatever the Lord has in store for me and accept all things as necessary steps towards my destiny.

I knew Jesus the Christ before I knew Michael Sherwin and I am a disciple of Charity and nothing has yet caused me to abandon or backtrack from that discipleship. It's only made it more real.

Part of why things are cryptic is to avoid deception and avoid being able to use words to deceive. If a person reads these words and they get nothing out of it then it is probably for the best at this time. If I share a cryptic idea where what is being said is not explicit, then the audience gets to choose what impressions they receive. That impression will come from the individual, not the external source, making the impression more reliable and useful to the person receiving it.
The Wicker Man wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:21 pm

I think that you said it better than I did! :D

Just one tiny little thing of note. John 17 describes people on this earth that are not like everyone else. They already had immortality and are of the Father in heaven. That means that their life did not originate with the Christ Spirit specifically but from the Father in heaven way in the past. They are kept from evil because they are given the earnest of the Spirit. Only one of them is not given the earnest of the Spirit and thus not kept from the evil. In the parables he is the Prodigal Son.

11And he said, A certain man had two sons:

God the Father in heaven has two Sons.

12And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

God's "living" is his very Spirit.

13And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

When the younger Son was born on earth he wasted his Spirit loan by living sinfully. He was not kept from the evil. He was not given the earnest of the the Spirit. He is the man of sin. The Son of perdition.

14And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

Remember the Bible teaches that there will be a famine of wanting to hear the word of the LORD but it will be nowhere to be found.

15And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

Sort of like joining a forum and teaching swine the word yet they would not hear.

16And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

Kind of like how the people of the forum generally have plenty but the Prodigal Son barely has enough to get by.

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.

27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.

28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.

31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

Of course this is a parable, a simile in human words for human understanding of heavenly things. And it is a bit hidden because people do not have the eyes to see. But your eyes have started to open and you now see things that others can't or wont. Can you see that this is talking of the DS?
I understand. Thanks for explaining.