Numbers...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: Numbers...

Post by Marcus »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 12:18 am
I think there is an interesting philosophical discussion that can be had here if everyone can get over what the meaning is behind valos "game playing".
You assume there is something behind valo's 'game playing', rather than just valo riffing on the idea and seeing what comes of it.
Yes.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:47 pm
Valo wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:45 pm

Okay, something to consider. Thanks.
What does your soul tell you? Usually if I get a recurring thought like this, I know something about why it's happening.
Good question. I am still learning about things. I admit I am weak and flawed. I make mistakes and I misinterpret at times. So I have to be patient.

38 and 57 began to represent something over time. I did not know what until I had enough experiences to make a decision and I still could be off. But I accept that I will always have to walk by faith while I am in this mortal form.

After I had my dream, some time actually, the Spirit said to me that 38 represents the Father and 57 the Son and although I knew 19 was involved, I also didn't learn until later that 19 is the unbounded Father, but that gets way down in to the weeds.

A recent example. I was driving in traffic thinking about these numbers stuff. As I was pondering these things in my mind, the signs God is giving, numbers, the impressions, etc. I decided that if this stuff is from God then it's gonna happen and I don't have and don't want to have any control over it. Like, I said to God, it's not my problem so if you want me to accept these notions, I can't be involved cause then I am going to doubt that it wasn't just me playing games with myself, and after I had this thought I saw a car that wanted to pull in from a side street on to the main street I was on so I let him in front of me. As soon as he got in front, he stopped, for no reason!, and I got annoyed and was like you f$%ING idiot! and I slammed on my brakes and as I did that I was really close to the truck and it was right in front of me and I could see the license plate and it ended in 3857! Yo, check it! That's the Father and the Son!

Then I glance over to my left and the car to my left and a bit ahead of me license plate ended in 383 and then I was like, okay, let me look to the right, and sure enough the license plate for the car to my right and a little ahead of me also ended in 38!

Now when this phenomenon continues to occur in similar ways or in different context, situations, etc. it becomes really hard to ignore.

Now it's also more than just having these ideas or confirmations communicated to me through these means but also as I follow the prompting or the ideas, they lead to real, tangible, good things. It's not just an idea or a feeling. It's also ideas that lead to action that results in me and those around me having a better, more peaceful, more joyful life even admist very difficult trials and circumstances at times and even with moments of darkness, yet, there has been a supernatural sustaining power. And so these become strong evidence over time. A witness of how by small means great things are brought about.

There are certain things I won't share openly here because most here don't deserve such jewels, but my soul has many tender yearnings and desires and God knows my heart and so I don't want to attach too much of my feelings to the meaning. The Spirit is not attached to my feelings like I am and that voice is more, objective, let's say. Not cruel but, straightforward and honest and to the point.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Rumble.com, numerology, and Bible verses.

I just need Alex Jones and Ancient Aliens to get a Bingo!
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Gadianton wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 2:08 pm
Valo wrote:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Now you're wresting the scriptures to your own avail. I think you know darn well, Valo, that this passage isn't speaking of spiritual or intellectual gifts. When you declared yourself not average, you weren't talking about your 'works', your devotion to the Savior, you were talking about your high intelligence and other-worldly insight.

The scriptures are just fine with people who are average or even below average. Consider the parable of the talents. The servant with one talent wasn't condemned for only having one talent, but for burying it, and not using it to generate more talents.
Hadn't thought of that. Could be. How crazy would that be?
If the person were a child or middle-aged, you'd have responded differently, you'd have said that this can't be the case because the person is way older, or way younger than that. That it "could be" possible, implies that the person does in fact appear to be in their mid-twenties.

I'm going to have to say that IWP is the real prophet on this forum.
The Wicker Man wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:19 pm
Valo wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:33 am
"37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

That which we sow is the Christ seed into our children at conception. But the Christ seed sown is not our future body. It helps us bare grain, a seed of our own. It is that seed that receives a new body."

Thanks for the response. Lots to consider but the part I have in quotation marks stood out to me at the moment. First I think it is a beautiful description of what those verses of scripture are saying in that it makes sense and has implications that are profound, to me.

To summarize or stated in another way the idea here is that God gives us a portion of His Spirit, we apparently receive it through our parents, those of us not tares, at least, but this portion isn't "our" identity yet, or it isn't our spirit, yet, but the portion of Father's spirit we do have is what allows us to generate or to produce a spirit of our own that is like Father's or wheat or another type of spirit or identity.

Through the seed of Christ loaned to us, if we so desire, may use it to create our own seed. It is up to us to use the portion of God's spirit given to us to produce a seed, but is it by "chance" that the seed we end up producing will be a wheat seed, some other seed, or do we have control over what seed gets produced?

Are we shaping our identity or revealing it?

Those considered wheat are the same as those that are spotless and without wrinkle, etc. When they are resurrected they receive celestial type bodies and immediately go to be with the LORD in the Father's house which is New Jerusalem. Then New Jerusalem starts its millennial journey to the New Earth.

The tares of course have no viable seed within them and they are not resurrected.

That leaves everyone else and since they are not wheat and not tares it means that they are of some other grain. All that really means is that they are of some other level of glory and they have not qualified for immortality. So they are given another chance on the New Earth to qualify. That means that they receive mortal terrestrial type bodies upon the New Earth. Then they must keep God's commandments to eventually receive immortality. The difference between trying to keep God's commandments on this earth or the New Earth is that on this earth God does not strive with man to help him keep his commandments. On the New Earth God will once again strive with man to help man to keep his commandments. And thus qualify for immortality. However, the wicked will reject God's help and become/remain sinners and will follow Satan when he is released out of the pit that is death. Realize the wicked and the godless are two different groups. The godless have zero Christ Spirit within them and they are not resurrected. The wicked can have some of the Christ Spirit still within them (maybe even a lot) but they choose to do wickedly. The parable of the ten talents explains the mechanics quite well. The one given 5 talents and the one given 2 both grew their talents and were rewarded. The one given 1 talent just buried it in the ground to keep it safe. Isn't it obvious that the talents represents the Christ seed which is the only valuable currency of heaven. And we are required to grow our talents, the Christ Spirit within, by keeping God's commandments the best we can. If we don't the Christ Spirit that we do have will be taken away and given to others. The glory we receive at the resurrection depends upon the glory of the seed we produce. So to answer your question, we shape it with a little help from God and God reveals it at the resurrection by the body he gives to each of us.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Valo wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:39 am
The Wicker Man wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:19 pm

Those considered wheat are the same as those that are spotless and without wrinkle, etc. When they are resurrected they receive celestial type bodies and immediately go to be with the LORD in the Father's house which is New Jerusalem. Then New Jerusalem starts its millennial journey to the New Earth.

The tares of course have no viable seed within them and they are not resurrected.

That leaves everyone else and since they are not wheat and not tares it means that they are of some other grain. All that really means is that they are of some other level of glory and they have not qualified for immortality. So they are given another chance on the New Earth to qualify. That means that they receive mortal terrestrial type bodies upon the New Earth. Then they must keep God's commandments to eventually receive immortality. The difference between trying to keep God's commandments on this earth or the New Earth is that on this earth God does not strive with man to help him keep his commandments. On the New Earth God will once again strive with man to help man to keep his commandments. And thus qualify for immortality. However, the wicked will reject God's help and become/remain sinners and will follow Satan when he is released out of the pit that is death. Realize the wicked and the godless are two different groups. The godless have zero Christ Spirit within them and they are not resurrected. The wicked can have some of the Christ Spirit still within them (maybe even a lot) but they choose to do wickedly. The parable of the ten talents explains the mechanics quite well. The one given 5 talents and the one given 2 both grew their talents and were rewarded. The one given 1 talent just buried it in the ground to keep it safe. Isn't it obvious that the talents represents the Christ seed which is the only valuable currency of heaven. And we are required to grow our talents, the Christ Spirit within, by keeping God's commandments the best we can. If we don't the Christ Spirit that we do have will be taken away and given to others. The glory we receive at the resurrection depends upon the glory of the seed we produce. So to answer your question, we shape it with a little help from God and God reveals it at the resurrection by the body he gives to each of us.
Why do you quote the Wicker Man? What is your connection?
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Marcus wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:44 am
Valo wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:39 am
You don't have the privilege of being answered any longer until you repent. :D
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 12:29 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:08 pm
My youngest has similar reactions to numbers. It's almost like some kind of synesthesia.

I wonder if it's to do with connections in senses. And connections we create over time.
I sense my dad when I think of the number 52 which is why I don't like it. Not the numbers fault but it has that energy. Like if someone said a random number, like say 45, what comes to mind? The more you associate the number to something the more you sense that energy when the number comes to mind? Maybe?

I find sometimes I get urges to lick art if it particularly appeals to me. Not often and I don't actually lick it.

I can hear my pain. not literally through my ears. I have chronic pain and I can associate a frequency and amplitude to different pains. Like UTIs have a high pitched pain. Sometimes a quiet high pitch. Which actually hurts more than a low pitched loud pain. The pain can be louder but duller and be less distressing than a very quiet high pitched pain. I think most people have a sense of how their pain sounds but my family thought I was weird when I tried to explain it.

I can smell and taste things that I am looking at sometimes and can pull memories of smells and it's as if I can actually smell the smell except I'm not really smelling it.

Think all my senses are heightened. I get visual snow, lots of photo bleaching and tinnitus. I hear lights and plugs buzzing sometimes. I have sensitive skin and can sense subtle changes in my body.
This may sound weird, but our former neighbor could smell people who were very freckled before he encountered them. For instance someone who was not in his immediate line of vision, but nearby. The closer the freckles are to one another, the stronger the smell.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Valo wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:47 am
Marcus wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:44 am

You don't have the privilege of being answered any longer until you repent. :D
Lol. What bullpuckey.

So, I will assume you are a highspy sock puppet. That's against the rules.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

msnobody wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:18 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 12:29 am

I wonder if it's to do with connections in senses. And connections we create over time.
I sense my dad when I think of the number 52 which is why I don't like it. Not the numbers fault but it has that energy. Like if someone said a random number, like say 45, what comes to mind? The more you associate the number to something the more you sense that energy when the number comes to mind? Maybe?

I find sometimes I get urges to lick art if it particularly appeals to me. Not often and I don't actually lick it.

I can hear my pain. not literally through my ears. I have chronic pain and I can associate a frequency and amplitude to different pains. Like UTIs have a high pitched pain. Sometimes a quiet high pitch. Which actually hurts more than a low pitched loud pain. The pain can be louder but duller and be less distressing than a very quiet high pitched pain. I think most people have a sense of how their pain sounds but my family thought I was weird when I tried to explain it.

I can smell and taste things that I am looking at sometimes and can pull memories of smells and it's as if I can actually smell the smell except I'm not really smelling it.

Think all my senses are heightened. I get visual snow, lots of photo bleaching and tinnitus. I hear lights and plugs buzzing sometimes. I have sensitive skin and can sense subtle changes in my body.
This may sound weird, but our former neighbor could smell people who were very freckled before he encountered them. For instance someone who was not in his immediate line of vision, but nearby. The closer the freckles are to one another, the stronger the smell.
This may sound weird, but no, he couldn't.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

High Spy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:15 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:31 pm

There will be a reason. Perhaps an age?
http://linkedin.com/in/nick-mcmillian-42a364202 Maybe 27?

His email ends with a unifying common denominator.
Was listening to an old album I used to listen to when my kids were small and wanted to share a song from the album with my son. Went to YouTube to share the link and the artist has 2.72K subscribers. :roll: :D

Always Her

:D

Edit: Or maybe it's the purple ring? :D

Edit 2: Or it could be both. Follow the white rabbit!

(3:08) :mrgreen:
Last edited by Valo on Wed May 08, 2024 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.