Page 1 of 1

Dan McClellan On The Joe Rogan Show

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:49 pm
by Everybody Wang Chung
Fresh off the press: Bible scholar and New York Times bestseller Dan McClellan just appeared on the biggest podcast in the world. Well-deserved

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GMwihA5jn ... HU%3D&ra=m

Re: Dan McClellan On The Joe Rogan Show

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:29 pm
by Craig Paxton
Everybody Wang Chung wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:49 pm
Fresh off the press: Bible scholar and New York Times bestseller Dan McClellan just appeared on the biggest podcast in the world. Well-deserved

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GMwihA5jn ... HU%3D&ra=m
That's huge, Good for Dan

Re: Dan McClellan On The Joe Rogan Show

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:46 pm
by drumdude
It’s unfortunate that Joe Rogan is still so popular and influential but yes that’s a big win for Dan.

I think part of Dan’s rising popularity is his refreshing honesty, knowledge, and lack of any agenda to push any particular narrative.

Re: Dan McClellan On The Joe Rogan Show

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:05 pm
by Rivendale
I am sure Mormonism was off the table. I watched about half of it so I am not sure if Joe breached it but he had a lot to say about cults which probably made Dan a little uncomfortable. Joe has often talked about the absurd amount of money Mormon leaders have collected.