Peterson ousted from the Deseret News

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Chap
God

Re: Peterson ousted from the Deseret News

Post by Chap »

DCP wrote: I’m still trying to decide what I’m going to do instead, how I’m going to use the time that regularly went to the Deseret News.
How about publishing some actual scholarly research, like those books you were supposed to be writing while you were on sabbatical leave?

Because while you waste your time with journalism you are filling a post that some eager young scholar would love to have.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Dan Peterson
This is a minor and trivial example of precisely the continual and seemingly reflexive demonizing of The Enemy that I so lament in today’s discourse.
Unless, of obvious course, it is Lou or Kiwi57 or other Mopologists commenting, then of which he slobbers all over himself to see such valiant testimony, love, and kindness being dished out by the heaps from true Mormonism totin Mopologists who are doing the holy work of the Lord Jesus, even the Christ.
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:54 pm
Dan Peterson
This is a minor and trivial example of precisely the continual and seemingly reflexive demonizing of The Enemy that I so lament in today’s discourse.
Unless, of obvious course, it is Lou or Kiwi57 or other Mopologists commenting, then of which he slobbers all over himself to see such valiant testimony, love, and kindness being dished out by the heaps from true Mormonism totin Mopologists who are doing the holy work of the Lord Jesus, even the Christ.
Yes, he clearly doesn't lament the demonizing lou engages in. It just looks like he's using Lou to do the dirty work. Kind of like his continued statements that he never ever pays attention to Jonathan Neville.... but here are four more links to a blog that demonizes him. :roll:
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Lem wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:01 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:54 pm

The obvious biased hypocrisy is just staggering. I'm sure he gets it from the temple, wherein he is assured to become God. Oh I really don't want to inhabit his universe!