DCP refers to his critics as QAnon-like

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: DCP refers to his critics as QAnon-like

Post by Kishkumen »

dastardly stem wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:11 pm
All I can say is I'm relieved he doesn't consider me somewhere in the mix of his most fevered critics. I figured, despite any reasons he has shared, which I don't know that I've seen, that his articles get about 1/8th the clicking as the next lowest of pieces in the Desnews world. They likely put it more kindly to him. And as I said, even though he's been busted on plagiarism and has offered foolish arguments and ideas at times, I still would say it's too bad. At least with his piece there's some level of acknowledgement concerning some of the matters he discussed. Best to him in this fateful time.

Shoot...no wonder he doesn't consider me among his most fevered...I'm far too kind. Besides my interest in matters he finds central is quite low, so there's that.
My temperature has barely hit 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Lem
God

Re: DCP refers to his critics as QAnon-like

Post by Lem »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:55 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:56 pm
This strong defense of the Church has brought Dr. Peterson fame and has accorded him travel and other benefits (wearing the satin robe and hood of the Intellectual Order of Sacred and Secret Danites - which was named after him), far beyond other professors at BYU. Even though he has been the lightning rod for Mormon apologetics, he has received many blessings, including the award of 32nd Degree Mopolonetics. Nothing higher than that folks, south of the Salt Lake County line.
"MopoloNetics".The penguin strikes again! :D