Peterson jokes that being gay or transsexual is a vaccine side effect

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
IHAQ
God

Peterson jokes that being gay or transsexual is a vaccine side effect

Post by IHAQ »

I kid you not.
As I write, it has been very nearly thirty hours since I went over to the dark side, permitting myself to be injected with the Gates-Fauci scamdemic mind-control vaccine. Thus far, I’ve felt no urge to become gay or transsexual, sensed no alteration in my DNA (although the third eye that’s begun to appear in my forehead is admittedly troubling), and can detect no microchip under my skin
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/danpeters ... -year.html

His “lamenting” didn’t last long...
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Peterson jokes that being gay or transsexual is a vaccine side effect

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Well, he was a big fan of Limbaugh, so that explains his edgelord humor.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

Maybe a tactical error choosing to label gayness a side effect of a potentially insufficiently researched drug.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:21 pm
Well, he was a big fan of Limbaugh, so that explains his edgelord humor.

- Doc
I applaud Dr. Peterson's vaccination and learned a new concept, "edgelord". His humor was probably designed to poke a little fun at some of the QAnon beliefs he has heard on his blog and perhaps at Church.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

The title of this thread is false and a groundless insult. Or perhaps I should just say weirdly misleading.

Peterson was using his normal type of humor to criticize paranoid or conspiratory rumors about the vaccine. Good for Mr Peterson.
Last edited by huckelberry on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

I think Dr. Peterson should continue to openly MOCK THE IDIOTS who think this is what the vaccine will do. Especially if they are in his own ward. It is his ironic humor he is using, and in this case, to very, VERY good effect! Round of applause for ya Dr. Peterson! Now if only you can wiggle out from under those idiot Republicans Trump licker sponsors of your website. Count it as a lesson learned their money is NOT worth having if they seek to control your contents of your posts. That is enslaving yourself, and you are above that.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

huckelberry wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:46 pm
The title of this thread is false and a groundless insult. Or perhaps I should just say weirdly misleading.

Peterson was using his normal type of humor to criticize paranoid or conspiratory rumors about the vaccine. Good for Mr Peterson.
IHAQ,

Are you just going to take this lying down? Or sitting? Or however you read this on your magic internet box?

Fight! Fight! Fight!

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.