Smartmatic $2.7B Lawsuit

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Dominion $2.7B Lawsuit

Post by Jersey Girl »

What am I your bitch now? :lol:

B. Defendants’ disinformation campaign has jeopardized Smartmatic’s multi-billion-dollar
pipeline of business. ..................................................................................................... 229
1. Defendants damaged Smartmatic’s election technology and software business ..... 232
2. Defendants damaged SGO Corporation’s other businesses .................................... 234
C. Defendants’ disinformation campaign has forced Smartmatic to incur additional and
unexpected expenses. ................................................................................................... 236
D. Defendants’ disinformation campaign destroyed SGO Corporation’s enterprise
value. ............................................................................................................................ 237
CAUSES OF ACTION ............................................................................................................... 239
FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 239
SECOND CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 241
THIRD CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 244
FOURTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, AND GIULIANI .......................................................................... 246
FIFTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 248
SIXTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 250
SEVENTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, AND GIULIANI ........................................................................................ 253
EIGHTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 255
NINTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 257
TENTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 260
ELEVENTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 262
CAUTION: THIS DOCUMENT HAS NOT YET BEEN REVIEWED BY THE COUNTY CLERK. (See below.) INDEX NO. UNASSIGNED
NYSCEF DOC. NO. 1 RECEIVED NYSCEF: 02/04/2021
This is a copy of a pleading filed electronically pursuant to New York State court rules (22 NYCRR §202.5-b(d)(3)(i))
which, at the time of its printout from the court system's electronic website, had not yet been reviewed and
approved by the County Clerk. Because court rules (22 NYCRR §202.5[d]) authorize the County Clerk to reject
filings for various reasons, readers should be aware that documents bearing this legend may not have been
accepted for filing by the County Clerk. 8 of 285
v
TWELFTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, AND GIULIANI .......................................................................... 264
THIRTEENTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 266
FOURTEENTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 268
FIFTEENTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, AND GIULIANI ........................................................................................ 270
SIXTEENTH CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST DEFENDANTS FOX NEWS, DOBBS,
BARTIROMO, PIRRO, GIULIANI, AND POWELL ........................................................ 272
PRAYER FOR RELIEF ............................................................................................................. 275
JURY DEMAND ........................................................................................................................ 276
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Oh, don’t c&p it here. Thanks, though. I’ll keep looking for it. I’m actually reading through the Giuliani lawsuit. It’s amazing.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

I gave you the Table of Contents. Goodbye. Go away.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Smartmatic $2.7B Lawsuit

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/media/lo ... index.html
Most recently, Dobbs was named in a $2.7 billion lawsuit filed by a voting technology company, Smartmatic, on Thursday.
The lawsuit asserts that Dobbs and other Fox hosts defamed Smartmatic while perpetuating President Trump's lies about election fraud.
A source close to Dobbs confirmed that he had been "benched" by the network. Dobbs declined to comment.
- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

Never really understood why FOX takes action against Trish Reagan and Lou Dobbs by firing them, but then they leave Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham where they're at.
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

The audits of the Dominion voting machines in Maricopa County have been completed, and no evidence was found that the Dominion machines were rigged.
Maricopa County’s election equipment and software passed all tests performed by two independent firms hired to conduct the forensic audit, according to reports by two federally certified Voting System Testing Laboratories.

https://www.maricopa.gov/5681/Elections-Equipment-Audit
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:59 pm
Yeah, when I tap on the image I’m unable to get past page #1. It doesn’t scroll for me or open to a linked site with the full report. Are you able to do that?

edit: Here’s Dominion’s lawsuit against Giuliani if anyone is interested. I’m a few pages in and good god it’s awesome.

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A% ... 8083949689
Wow. Awesome is right. Somebody had fun writing that! I had no idea Giuliani had been such a busy, busy bee.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Lem wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:50 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:59 pm
Yeah, when I tap on the image I’m unable to get past page #1. It doesn’t scroll for me or open to a linked site with the full report. Are you able to do that?

edit: Here’s Dominion’s lawsuit against Giuliani if anyone is interested. I’m a few pages in and good god it’s awesome.

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A% ... 8083949689
Wow. Awesome is right. Somebody had fun writing that! I had no idea Giuliani had been such a busy, busy bee.
Just wow! That guy.... he cracks me up man!
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Lem wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:50 pm
I had no idea Giuliani had been such a busy, busy bee.
What astonished me reading that court document was how much time Giuliani spends in his podcasts selling stuff to his audience, ranging from cigars to cyber-insurance. In every case he uses the hook 'Just mention my name', as if it would get them a special deal, when of course he only wants to make sure he gets a commission. And this huckster is a former NY mayor and personal lawyer to the President?

Maybe there is a cultural thing here that I don't understand. But how can anybody take him seriously?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Chap wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:58 am
Maybe there is a cultural thing here that I don't understand. But how can anybody take him seriously?
If you can answer that question about Trump, you'll edge closer to the answer here.

Short answer: there are tons of idiots in America.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.