The coronavirus spread updated in real time

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Re: The coronavirus spread updated in real time

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

I understand Trump and the Republicans are doing a terrible job handling the coronavirus pandemic, but some Democrats area not much better. Things are getting really bad in California.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Takei’s comment was perfect, thanks for posting that, moksha.

Meanwhile, I heard a Utah group is organizing flash mobs to descend on stores, in defiance of mask requests?! Is that for real?
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Lemmie wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:51 pm

Meanwhile, I heard a Utah group is organizing flash mobs to descend on stores, in defiance of mask requests?! Is that for real?
There is no need to follow me and read everything I post.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:30 am
Lemmie wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:51 pm

There is no need to follow me and read everything I post.

That's a post reply she made to moksha. How is that following you around?

You're getting on my damn nerves now, DT.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:53 am

Please don't Jersey Girl. I think Lemmie is reading everything I post. Notice that moksha made his comment a few days ago, and the only reason why Lemme saw Moksha's comment is because of my post. In the Terrestrial section Lemmie happens to participate in the same topics where I say something.

One time I mentioned her name in a topic she is not interested in and she replied a few minutes later. Of course she didn't say anything relevant.

Just creepy.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Holy s-hit. Our governor just went off on anti-maskers.
"The emerging scientific data is clear: wearing a mask doesn’t only protect others, it also significantly reduces your own risk of getting Coronavirus. So if you’re a selfish bastard and wearing a mask to protect others isn’t enough of a reason to do so, then maybe protecting yourself is?"

Colorado’s governor doesn’t hold back calling anti-maskers selfish bastards

https://www.kktv.com/2020/07/14/colorad ... sfLZbf0cP8

I freaking love this governor. Even J-B thinks highly of his COVID 19 responses. Damn, he dished it straight up there! **applause**
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:08 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:53 am

Please don't Jersey Girl. I think Lemmie is reading everything I post. Notice that moksha made his comment a few days ago, and the only reason why Lemme saw Moksha's comment is because of my post. In the Terrestrial section Lemmie happens to participate in the same topics where I say something.

One time I mentioned her name in a topic she is not interested in and she replied a few minutes later. Of course she didn't say anything relevant.

Just creepy.
You didn't say anything relevant to this topic with that either. Since you don't know if people are following you around or simply reading threads, it's very egocentric and paranoid of you to think Lemmie's world revolves around you and you taking swipes at people for no good or provable reason on a topical thread isn't advisable. The last thing you want around here is to find out what it's like to have TWO Jersey Girl's on your ass so stop it. Just stop freaking stop it. It's annoying, immature, and counter productive.
Chinese Proverb
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

The Trump admin is ordering hospitals to bypass the CDC starting tomorrow and begin reporting their data directly central database run by the Trump admin without as much civil service layer.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

EAllusion wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:11 pm
The Trump admin is ordering hospitals to bypass the CDC starting tomorrow and begin reporting their data directly central database run by the Trump admin without as much civil service layer.
If I understand this correctly, this is a horrible move. I've wondered this whole entire time if Trump would find a way to skew the data. Is this it, EA?
Chinese Proverb
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:31 pm
EAllusion wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:11 pm
If I understand this correctly, this is a horrible move. I've wondered this whole entire time if Trump would find a way to skew the data. Is this it, EAllusion?
Probably.