"Greatest Presidential Felony" in History

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: "Greatest Presidential Felony" in History

Post by _Jersey Girl »

HFS! Trump dropped information to Woodward in his interviews regarding a nuclear weapons system!

“I have built a nuclear — a weapons system that nobody’s ever had in this country before. We have stuff that you haven’t even seen or heard about. We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before. There’s nobody — what we have is incredible,” Trump said.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasre ... 6185821a1e

WTF. WTAF.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Trump is starting the arms race all by himself.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Icarus wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:15 pm
This wasn't just one interview, it was 18 interviews over the course of 8 months. Had Woodward disclosed what was said from the first interview as it happened, then he wouldn't have had further access to Trump for the remaining interviews.
So the 200k lives werent significant to Wiodward either, at least not as significant as that book deal - check.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

There's an old saying about when someone is asked how they are, they respond - "Oh, I can't complain..and no one would care anyway".
Which is how you guys have been for almost every post over the past 44 months
Trump living rent free in your hair fire brain that just never found the adult-ness that accepts the reality of Nov 2016.
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:21 pm
That’s it. That’s all there is to it.
- Doc
yep
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

subgenius wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:43 am
Icarus wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:15 pm
This wasn't just one interview, it was 18 interviews over the course of 8 months. Had Woodward disclosed what was said from the first interview as it happened, then he wouldn't have had further access to Trump for the remaining interviews.
So the 200k lives werent significant to Wiodward either, at least not as significant as that book deal - check.
In case you haven't noticed, Woodward isn't the President. Woodward has no power to "save lives." Woodward is a journalist who reports on the lies the President tells.

Don't be an idiot by blaming Woodward for the lies told by the guy you voted for.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Kayleigh pretends Trump NEVER downplayed the virus, reporter tells her IT’S ON TAPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tWm05hxLRI

"You're referencing something he allegedly told Bob Woodward."

"It's on tape, Kayleigh. "

POS.

Sorry guys. I'm short on words.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

One will note that subjenius did the very exact thing which I observed him doing hundreds of times over which is to skim over a post, his dull cow eyes focus in on the last sentence, his thick skull buzzes a bit, and he blathers out some nonsense because just saying anything is good. It fixes stuff.

- Doc
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:21 pm
Doesn’t matter. Nothing matters. He and the rest of his kind don’t understand anything about our Republic, functionally speaking, and is simply into Trump because of the tingles. Literally the tingles. He tingles when Fox News spouts their ____. He tingles when Trump tweets out a lie. The GOP is akin to the WWE, and Trump is their tingle maker spouting gibberish into a mic and then throwing a chair at the villainous Lib. Friday Night Smackdown.

That’s it. That’s all there is to it.
I'm actually all in on this "tingles" theory. I think you're onto something.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Icarus wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:50 am
subgenius wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:43 am

In case you haven't noticed, Woodward isn't the President. Woodward has no power to "save lives." Woodward is a journalist who reports on the lies the President tells.

Don't be an idiot by blaming Woodward for the lies told by the guy you voted for.
The President didn't kill anybody, what a moronic conclusion from his statement about not wanting to start a panic (because rubes like you would run screaming in the street).
You're all mum when Cuomo forces nursing homes to take in sick people "knowing" it was dangerous.
Further ignorance by you thinking im blaming Woodward. Its simply an illustration that the pertinence of his information release was considered under the circumstance of his responsibility. Trump's actions were appropriate and yours are ignorant.
No matter what Trump did or said, you would still be "outraged" today, because imbecile is as imbece does.
rube.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

subgenius wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:04 pm
Icarus wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:50 am

The President didn't kill anybody, what a moronic conclusion from his statement about not wanting to start a panic (because rubes like you would run screaming in the street).
You're all mum when Cuomo forces nursing homes to take in sick people "knowing" it was dangerous.
Further ignorance by you thinking im blaming Woodward. Its simply an illustration that the pertinence of his information release was considered under the circumstance of his responsibility. Trump's actions were appropriate and yours are ignorant.
No matter what Trump did or said, you would still be "outraged" today, because imbecile is as imbece does.
rube.

Trump has effectively killed thousands of Americans. It takes a moron to excuse his dismissal of the COVID threat and pretend that of the 200,000 Americans dead, none of them would have been prevented had Trump been a leader from day one and taken the initiative beyond racist travel bans against African countries. Hell, even his Eurpoean ban was way later and New York had already been infected.