This Place Has Become Boring

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: This Place Has Become Boring

Post by Jersey Girl »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:49 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:19 am

Oh yes. You are so smart. No one else has stated the obvious that you have. We should have listened to you the whole entire time. You were right all along.

Amen. :roll:
Well what's with the attitude? I can't even agree with you without getting on your crap list?
But Kev, of course you are perpetually on my crap list. I created the crap list just for you. You should be honored! :lol:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Well Doc liked to constantly post excerpts from redit so I suspect that's become his new favorite hangout for online banter. Doc may have some other expertise I'm unaware of, but I grew up around people who were in the military, including my Dad, and from what I can tell, none of them have any meaningful insights into the Ukraine situation.
Last edited by K Graham on Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:05 am
Well Doc liked to constantly post excerpts from redit so I suspect that's become his new favorite hangout for online banter.
I hang somewhere else as well, where there is zero tolerance for trolls. True story.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:06 am
K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:05 am
Well Doc liked to constantly post excerpts from redit so I suspect that's become his new favorite hangout for online banter.
I hang somewhere else as well, where there is zero tolerance for trolls. True story.
The greatest value of this forum for me is that it got me away from the Mormonism crap that consumed my life for too long. I was happy to find some other way to argue (politics) instead of dealing with the dishonesty of folks like Gee and Schryver. But this has become much worse in terms of trolls taking over. At least Schryver would at least try to engage the subject matter before launching into unhinged attacks on people.

I also like to use this forum to document interesting things that I come back to at a later date, but that is becoming impossible to organize because once you start a thread on an interesting topic, the next four responses are from the village idiots who are talking about everything but the subject at hand. It also didn't help that the forum owner never really "owned" anything, and we ended up losing a decade's worth of material to some weirdo who had it all on his server.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Hey old friends!

I can’t help myself for checking in on this one…I have been lurking for a few week since the invasion.

How ironic…folks here lose the narrative and start whining. Yeah, Trump was and is an asshole, but at least he was a asshole that lead, an asshole with a plan, and an asshole in charge. A real leader, even if a asshole..he had a plan even if you disagreed with it.

You now have a administration that has absolutely idea what they are doing, a president that is is basically half senile, and a VP that is a complete embarrassing half wit…etc.etc. I just wonder who is really in charge…if anyone?

When this forum started it was special in that we were all pretty much looking for a place to voice our opinions…I being a Christian, most here agnostic, some atheists…but we made it work, having a common bond of being deceived by the church. Shades made sure we had a voice without the threat of being banned. And now because you can’t defend the mess you voted for, and wanted, you want Shades to bail you out by silencing opinions that you can’t counter.

Biden and Harris do nothing but provide Troll food, as did Trump…so you might just want to get use to it.

Take Care.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Markk wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:17 am
Hey old friends!

I can’t help myself for checking in on this one…I have been lurking for a few week since the invasion.

How ironic…folks here lose the narrative and start whining. Yeah, Trump was and is an asshole, but at least he was a asshole that lead, an asshole with a plan, and an asshole in charge. A real leader, even if a asshole..he had a plan even if you disagreed with it.

You now have a administration that has absolutely idea what they are doing, a president that is is basically half senile, and a VP that is a complete embarrassing half wit…etc.etc. I just wonder who is really in charge…if anyone?

When this forum started it was special in that we were all pretty much looking for a place to voice our opinions…I being a Christian, most here agnostic, some atheists…but we made it work, having a common bond of being deceived by the church. Shades made sure we had a voice without the threat of being banned. And now because you can’t defend the mess you voted for, and wanted, you want Shades to bail you out by silencing opinions that you can’t counter.

Biden and Harris do nothing but provide Troll food, as did Trump…so you might just want to get use to it.

Take Care.
How long did it take AM to track you down and drag you over here to do his bidding?

Trump led? Laughable. Trump had a plan? Yes, he planned to extort Zelensky for made up dirt on Biden which is why he was impeached. He also planned to steal the election but the few good people in his administration wouldn't allow him.

Trump the leader! Laughable.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Markk, we now have a president who is intelligent and leading the country.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Focus, you have the ball in your court Kevin. It is a “be careful what you pray for scenario.” We are in a mess and and you own this know, at least in debate here.

I honestly and pray-fully hope Biden does the right thing, so far so good in that they keep him locked up most the time. But we both know that he is not all here, so who ever has his ear, via Grima Wormtongue, I pray they know what they are doing. Harris is a joke, I think even you will concede that, the mayor of Moab, who ever that might be, might be a better choice to send to the possible battle field of WW3. It is clear by her lack of ability to answer simple questions, there is no plan in place, of if there is a plan she is too stupid to follow it.

Trump lead whether you liked his ideology or not, LOL to the point he fired folks that would not follow his lead…but he is no longer president is he? But again the ball is in your court Kevin, you got what you wanted. You have a old man that is showing serious signs or senility, and a VP that might make a good team mom for a under 8 soccer team at best, that is if she can slice oranges.

I am not going to argue with you Kevin…it’s pointless and fruitless, I can just sit back, put my legs on my desk, light a cigar, and watch you implode. You are just whining because you now own a huge mess in regards to your ideology and board narratives, the same way you use to do it on the old boards when you were defending Mormonism (rather poorly)…like then, you look equally foolish, and deny the obvious, and want Shades to sensor those that bring it to your attention…which I might add with great ease.

Take care.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Hello Markkkkkk!

Do you realize you're derailing a whole thread? Please stop doing that.

Slava Ukraini!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:17 am
Hey old friends!

Take Care.

Hey, Markk! Welcome back.

You are someone who, as I saw it, ‘gave as good as he got’. I appreciate that.

Regardless, I don’t think that any of the topics brought up by Atlanticmike are only two years old at best, and introduced by the current administration. Things like flag burning, critical race theory, transgenderism, racism, gun control, murderous real estate agents, and alternative fuels would all seem to predate Biden/Harris.

Since you’re back, though, I’m wondering if you can tell me why the Trump Administration never asked the DoJ to investigate Biden over ‘Ukrainegate’. : D