Anyone Else Getting Cold?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr Exiled
God

Re: Anyone Else Getting Cold?

Post by Dr Exiled »

Hang in there. I'll be thinking about you when I'm playing golf here in Las Vegas. It's supposed to be in the low 60's tomorrow and 64 on Saturday. Bundle up. I've been there having lived Reno and SLC during cold spells.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
¥akaSteelhead
Deacon

Post by ¥akaSteelhead »

I'm on a beach in Brazil.

So no.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:07 am
Hang in there. I'll be thinking about you when I'm playing golf here in Las Vegas. It's supposed to be in the low 60's tomorrow and 64 on Saturday. Bundle up. I've been there having lived Reno and SLC during cold spells.
I almost put a jacket on this morning.

Almost.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:48 pm
Dr Exiled wrote:

Almost.
Sometimes we suffer in the high desert ...
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

For our friends in the Deep South...

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

This was a few years back. I didn't think it possible for a waterfall to freeze in WV.

The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:07 pm
For our friends in the Deep South...

I don't even want to imagine the DC beltway with black ice. Getting into your exit lane already takes a leap of faith and trusting people that shouldn't be trusted. Thankfully I'm finally living up to my roots as a country boy now that I've got 4WD in my fully loaded truck.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:48 pm
Dr Exiled wrote:

Almost.
I hate jackets as well. I put them on in the morning only to be forced to take them off by noon. Then they get lost.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

¥akaSteelhead wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:37 am
I'm on a beach in Brazil.

So no.
Write discussmormonism on the sand and take a picture.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll: