Joe Biden, Derilict Border Fentanyl Traitor

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: Joe Biden, Derilict Border Fentanyl Traitor

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:57 am
Written by the guy who describes Biden as having "a penchant for honesty."
You do realize the Republican alternative to President Biden is perhaps the biggest liar of all time. Why is that? Republicans worship blatant dishonesty. The "penchant for dishonesty" has overtaken them and it manifests in all their pronouncements and attacks. Republican women even fake their orgasms!!!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Moksha wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:15 am
You claim to not be a Trumpist, and yet you speak nonsense. This sounds like some sort of dilemma.

It might be the title, but what does it mean? Are you requesting a job to faithfully guard the borders or are you trying out for a Newsmax headline writer? They will not care how you spell derelict.

Hunter Biden supposedly wasn't a public official. Yet he was ccd by Vice President "Robert Peters," on importsnt government policy updates on Ukraine and the US's progress on getting Victor Tsckokin fired and off Burisma's back.
Joe Biden has a great reputation among his peers as being a dedicated father, loving husband and a Christian. Just ask Lindsay Graham.

Call for reference the email included "importsnt government policy updates on Ukraine and the US's progress on getting Victor Tsckokin fired and off Burisma's back.." You just made all of that up.

All we know is that the email included the VP's travel schedule which would make perfect sense to CC his son, given he was traveling to Ukraine that week and his son was also there.

Your repeated claim that Shokin was all over Burisma's back is laughably refuted by your own "bombshell whistleblower" Devon Archer who recently testified under oath that the firing of Shokin was BAD for Burisma because he was "already taken care of." Meaning they had bribed him not to investigate anything, but with Shokin gone they had a new prosecutor they'd have to worry about and maybe he won't be so easily bribed.

Your entire narrative is built on conjecture, innuendo and a flat out lies. I mean good God, it is like a dog and pony show at this point with Comer and Jordan getting busted for flat out lying about their "bombshells" every other week since March.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Dwight
Teacher

Post by Dwight »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:43 pm
You do realize the Republican alternative to President Biden is perhaps the biggest liar of all time. Why is that? Republicans worship blatant dishonesty. The "penchant for dishonesty" has overtaken them and it manifests in all their pronouncements and attacks. Republican women even fake their orgasms!!!
Maybe Ajax is upset that Biden doesn't lie enough.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

I wonder if we were to look at the previous administration, if we'd see more or less seizures and arrests at the border.

It'd be pretty wild if old "Open Border Joe" had a better track record of seizing drugs, and arresting people trying to come into our country illegally, right? Really wild.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:46 pm
ajax18 wrote:

Hunter Biden supposedly wasn't a public official. Yet he was ccd by Vice President "Robert Peters," on importsnt government policy updates on Ukraine and the US's progress on getting Victor Tsckokin fired and off Burisma's back.
Joe Biden has a great reputation among his peers as being a dedicated father, loving husband and a Christian. Just ask Lindsay Graham.

Call for reference the email included "importsnt government policy updates on Ukraine and the US's progress on getting Victor Tsckokin fired and off Burisma's back.." You just made all of that up.

All we know is that the email included the VP's travel schedule which would make perfect sense to CC his son, given he was traveling to Ukraine that week and his son was also there.

Your repeated claim that Shokin was all over Burisma's back is laughably refuted by your own "bombshell whistleblower" Devon Archer who recently testified under oath that the firing of Shokin was BAD for Burisma because he was "already taken care of." Meaning they had bribed him not to investigate anything, but with Shokin gone they had a new prosecutor they'd have to worry about and maybe he won't be so easily bribed.

Your entire narrative is built on conjecture, innuendo and a flat out lies. I mean good God, it is like a dog and pony show at this point with Comer and Jordan getting busted for flat out lying about their "bombshells" every other week since March.
It certainly proves Biden's claim that he didn't know Hunter was on the board at Burisma until after the fact was false.

"I've never spoken with my son about his business dealings." I only carbon coppied him on emails from my burner account as Vice President. Even Nixon didn't have burner phones. The Biden scandal is a million times worse than Watergate but partisan congressional Democrats and the partisan DOJ are protecting the crime family boss of the influence pedaling operation at all costs. This is justice corrupted. Merrick Garland should be impeached. Retaliating against whistleblowers by throwing them off the case is illegal.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Joe Biden has a great reputation among his peers as being a dedicated father, loving husband and a Christian.
A dedicated father who spent 4 years refusing to acknowledge or grant the Biden family name to his sixth grandchild because it didn't serve his political interests at the time?
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:19 pm
A dedicated father who spent 4 years refusing to acknowledge or grant the Biden family name to his sixth grandchild because it didn't serve his political interests at the time?
Sounds like you may be conflating the roles of grandfather and father for political purposes.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:15 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:19 pm
Sounds like you may be conflating the roles of grandfather and father for political purposes.
So why wait four years to acknowledge the child? Biden was just putting his finger in the air and shaping his actions based on nothing more than the direction of the political wind as he's always done throughout his 50 years of corrupt inlfuence pedaling tenure.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:13 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:46 pm

It certainly proves Biden's claim that he didn't know Hunter was on the board at Burisma until after the fact was false.

"I've never spoken with my son about his business dealings." I only carbon coppied him on emails from my burner account as Vice President. Even Nixon didn't have burner phones. The Biden scandal is a million times worse than Watergate but partisan congressional Democrats and the partisan DOJ are protecting the crime family boss of the influence pedaling operation at all costs. This is justice corrupted. Merrick Garland should be impeached. Retaliating against whistleblowers by throwing them off the case is illegal.
You've been asked 100 times to provide your sources but you always refer us to news pieces without actually quoting the exact reference you're alluding to. Show us what you think he lied about. Specifically. SO far you refuse to do it, you just want to keep whining about Biden lying about this as if it proves something corrupt. It doesn't.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:04 pm
Moksha wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:15 pm

So why wait four years to acknowledge the child? Biden was just putting his finger in the air and shaping his actions based on nothing more than the direction of the political wind as he's always done throughout his 50 years of corrupt inlfuence pedaling tenure.
Where do you come up with this dumb crap? An 80 year old man is faulted for not going out of his way to figure out how many kids his son may have produced over the years? Nobody needs anyone else's permission to use a last name.