doubtingthomas’s topics MEGATHREAD

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Ohio man, 81, fatally shoots Uber driver, 61, after scammers target both of them

Post by Res Ipsa »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:52 am
Dr Exiled wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:10 am
No, he needs to respond if he wants any type of respect from the posters here.
Since you are not responding to what I am telling you, why should I tell you the state? A lot of people here are respecting me, including Gadianton, any reasonable person would.
Dr Exiled wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:10 am
Do you want to change this to "minor attracted" instead of what it should be called?
She wouldn't be a minor in my state, at least not in this context. According to Science, she's old enough to consent, it's not my problem that you would rather believe in dogmas.

It should be called a high-five.
No, DT. She was a minor. That's what the law says. The state law allows 17 year old minors to consent to sex. Science has nothing to do with the age of consent -- that's a legal issue.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
doubtingthomas
God

Re: Ohio man, 81, fatally shoots Uber driver, 61, after scammers target both of them

Post by doubtingthomas »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:34 pm
Science has nothing to do with the age of consent -- that's a legal issue.
The legal age of consent is a legal issue. However, science can say a lot about what consent is, regardless of how law-makers feel.

In a lot of US states and countries, a 10 year old child is legally old enough to get married with the permission of the parents. However, science tells us that ten year olds aren't old enough to think for themselves.
Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:27 am
Right, but were you living in the same state
I was living in the same state when I was dating her, I have stated that a million times already.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:28 pm
Tell us for the "high fives", right?
Get a life.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:15 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:34 pm
Science has nothing to do with the age of consent -- that's a legal issue.
The legal age of consent is a legal issue. However, science can say a lot about what consent is, regardless of how law-makers feel.

In a lot of US states and countries, a 10 year old child is legally old enough to get married with the permission of the parents. However, science tells us that ten year olds aren't old enough to think for themselves.
Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:27 am

Right, but were you living in the same state
I was living in the same state when I was dating her, I have stated that a million times already.
Why do you keep pushing the envelope, creep? Where is the proof about 10 year Olds as if I have to ask? What countries? And what do you have to say about science? If a 10 year old is deemed worthy by some scientist, would you want a high five experience?

Why even bring this up?
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

What on earth has this got to do with the topic of the thread? There is a doubtingthomas megathread for all this obsessional stuff in constant orbit around the idea of sex with young women and girls, is there not?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Chap wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:20 pm
What on earth has this got to do with the topic of the thread? There is a doubtingthomas megathread for all this obsessional stuff in constant orbit around the idea of sex with young women and girls, is there not?
Doubtingthomas is so obsessed with pushing the envelope on dating/marrying/having sex with young girls that immediately this thread he started ended up on his favorite topic.

The mods probably don't have the time yet to put this into the megathread?
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:31 pm
Chap wrote:
Doubtingthomas is so obsessed with pushing the envelope on dating/marrying/having sex with young girls that immediately this thread he started ended up on his favorite topic.

The mods probably don't have the time yet to put this into the megathread?
I hope they can get to it soon. From the op on, it definitely belongs in his megathread.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:30 am

Why do you keep pushing the envelope, creep? Where is the proof about 10 year Olds as if I have to ask?
You are still such a dumbass. I was trying to make the point that the law isn't always right, I pointed to child marriage being legal in most states as an example, it's legal even in the few states where the age of consent is 18.

You need to start thinking about retirement, you are too stupid too think for yourself.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Chap wrote:
What on earth has this got to do with the topic of the thread?
I have no idea, it wasn't me show started talking about my past life. It's not the first time that people here derail my threads.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Chap wrote:
There is a doubtingthomas megathread for all this obsessional stuff in constant orbit around the idea of sex with young women and girls, is there not?
Okay, Mr.16 year olds are adults, the topics I create have nothing to do with sex with young women, you are full of crap.