The McRib is back!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Nortinski
_Emeritus

Post by _Nortinski »

McRibs are gross. KFC's popcorn chicken used to be gross but they have improved greatly over the years.

Nort
The truth is a lot easier to see when you stop assuming you already have it. - Me
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Nortinski wrote:McRibs are gross. KFC's popcorn chicken used to be gross but they have improved greatly over the years.

Nort

With a generous coating of Tabasco they are delish!
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

As they say, all good things must come to an end. . . McRib season is over.

I was fortunate enough to enjoy 6 McRib sandwiches this time around.

Did anyone else beat my record?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

I only had the one. I really need to be in the mood for one of those

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

When I was in middle school I ordered a mcrib-like sandwich from the school cafeteria. I got salmonilla poisoning and was sick for 2 days.

I still gag when I think about it. THANKS SHADES!
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Gazelam wrote:AM/PM is similar to a 7-eleven. Some ar emuch fancier than a 7-eleven, some are shady depending on what part of town your in. I used to go to one that was near a jobsite. I was in there probably 20 times, and never did figure out if the person at the cash register was male or female.

I did try a bite with the pickle, and scraped them off after that.

Did they finally close that s***hole AM/PM over on Vegas and Rancho? Gawd, that place had roaches manning the cash register.
Lost in time
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Vegas

Post by _Gazelam »

I think most things in that part of town are in desperate need of a Bulldozing.

There is a nice Am/Pm around the corner of Tropicana and Cimmeron.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Time to resurrect this thread, since the McRib is back in town again. It's been almost a whole year since they've last been available.

There's sort of a good deal going on with them now: If you order a McRib value meal, you can get a second McRib sandwich for only $1.00 more. Sweet, eh? I took advantage of it just this evening. It came to $5.58 total.

So, everyone, go out there and get your McRibs while they last!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Dr. Shades wrote:Time to resurrect this thread, since the McRib is back in town again. It's been almost a whole year since they've last been available.

There's sort of a good deal going on with them now: If you order a McRib value meal, you can get a second McRib sandwich for only $1.00 more. Sweet, eh? I took advantage of it just this evening. It came to $5.58 total.

So, everyone, go out there and get your McRibs while they last!

the mcrib is baaaa...lech!!!!!!!

Link to image of vomit

With apologies to the forum
Lost in time
_Trevor
_Emeritus

Post by _Trevor »

Mercury wrote:the mcrib is baaaa...lech!!!!!!!

My gut reaction as well.
“I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”