Walker goes Down

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Walker goes Down

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

From HW’s son’s Twitter acct:
The Truth: Trump called my dad for months DEMANDING that he run," Christian Walker said. "Everyone with a brain begged him: 'PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. This is too dirty, you have an insane past… PLEASE don't DO THIS.' We got the middle finger. He ran.
- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:51 pm
The Truth: Trump called my dad for months DEMANDING that he run," Christian Walker said. "Everyone with a brain begged him: 'PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. This is too dirty, you have an insane past… PLEASE don't DO THIS.' We got the middle finger. He ran.
- Doc
I think Trump was desperate after that kid from MAD magazine turned him down.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Moksha wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:46 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:51 pm

- Doc
I don’t get it. I mean, I get Alfre E. Neuman is the MAD Magazine mascot, but I don’t get the joke. Is it a “What, me worry?” joke? Where’s the bridge between Trump, Alfred E. Neuman, and quoting the Twitter post above?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:16 pm
Moksha wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:46 am

I don’t get it. I mean, I get Alfre E. Neuman is the MAD Magazine mascot, but I don’t get the joke. Is it a “What, me worry?” joke? Where’s the bridge between Trump, Alfred E. Neuman, and quoting the Twitter post above?

- Doc
I was suggesting that Trump was forced to settle with the Herschel Walker candidacy after Neuman turned him down.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Moksha wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:14 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:16 pm

- Doc
I was suggesting that Trump was forced to settle with the Herschel Walker candidacy after Neuman turned him down.
What does Pete Buttigieg have to do with anything? <- See? Thread.

- Doc