Impeachment hearings

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Re: Impeachment hearings

Post by _Icarus »

Markk, the trial is about Trump, not Biden. You don't seem to understand much about how trials work.

And you're not in a position to request objectivity after that tirade of debunked whackadoodle talking points from discredited sources.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Markk wrote:”Look! Devon Archer (not a Biden) was paid some money for something, and then I mentioned a Biden in the same paragraph!!1!”

That’s nice. Are you going to present any, you know, evidence of a sort? Or facts about anything regarding ‘corruption’?

Or is this it?
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Icarus wrote:Markk, the trial is about Trump, not Biden. You don't seem to understand much about how trials work.

And you're not in a position to request objectivity after that tirade of debunked whackadoodle talking points from discredited sources.

“But, but ... Biden something! Emails! Devon Archer! Kobayashi! Pizza!”
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

honorentheos wrote:Markk the charges were dismissed against the President of Burisma prior to Biden delivering the demand the corrupt PG be removed. You know, because he wasn't doing his job like prosecuting the president of Burisma. Read your own damn sources at a minimum.

Why and who pushed to get them dismissed, keep reading? Why did a former Obama dept of justice lawyer push for the dismissal of a dirty corrupt Ukrainian businessman? Did a mention Obama and Biden gave these folks billions of our dollars? Even is half or part of all this is true it is well worth the investigation.

As far as the prosecutor, he was upset the charges were dismissed, and wanted to push further, and that is when Joe, on tape, admitted to a Quid pro quo. Again, his son with no experience recieved 83K a month for nothing, along with his buddy that had met with Joe in the white house at the time all this was going on. Do a google search on Zlochevsky, why was Hunter helping this guy Honor? He fled the country last time I looked, and was living in somewhere like Morocco, Spain.

Schweizer, Peter. Profiles in Corruption (p. 62). Harper. Kindle Edition.

There is a trail that is worthy of investigation, and it is a follow the money trail. Just the fact that the US under Joe, gave the Ukraine Billions, and his son, and people associated with Hunter and Joe, received millions with no experienc, or real practical reason, accept he had connection to the white house, is more than enough for concern.

The Biden's are as dirty as they come, and I can't believe (well I do) that you believe this is somehow worth ignoring. There is so much more on these folks, it is truly unreal how Washington is.
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

Icarus wrote:Markk, the trial is about Trump, not Biden. You don't seem to understand much about how trials work.

LOL...I thought Trump was accused of going after Biden?

I get that you as a clone are just following in due order as commanded, what throws me off a bit is Honor, he is usually above all the clone crap, and generally is open to critical thought.

One thing is apparent, and in all reality Trump might be dirty in going after Biden the wrong way, and for selfish reasons, but also Biden is deserving and far more dirty than Trump in all this, big time.

I believe it was part of which Dershowitz was implying, for those that watched the trial...in that even if Trump gained from Biden being found dirty, it was his being dirty that counts. Read the papers and all the information that is out there if you really what to know and care, or just goose step along.
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Markk wrote:
honorentheos wrote:Markk the charges were dismissed against the President of Burisma prior to Biden delivering the demand the corrupt PG be removed. You know, because he wasn't doing his job like prosecuting the president of Burisma. Read your own damn sources at a minimum.

Why and who pushed to get them dismissed, keep reading? Why did a former Obama dept of justice lawyer push for the dismissal of a dirty corrupt Ukrainian businessman? Did a mention Obama and Biden gave these folks billions of our dollars? Even is half or part of all this is true it is well worth the investigation.

As far as the prosecutor, he was upset the charges were dismissed, and wanted to push further, and that is when Joe, on tape, admitted to a Quid pro quo. Again, his son with no experience recieved 83K a month for nothing, along with his buddy that had met with Joe in the white house at the time all this was going on. Do a google search on Zlochevsky, why was Hunter helping this guy Honor? He fled the country last time I looked, and was living in somewhere like Morocco, Spain.

Schweizer, Peter. Profiles in Corruption (p. 62). Harper. Kindle Edition.

There is a trail that is worthy of investigation, and it is a follow the money trail. Just the fact that the US under Joe, gave the Ukraine Billions, and his son, and people associated with Hunter and Joe, received millions with no experienc, or real practical reason, accept he had connection to the white house, is more than enough for concern.

The Biden's are as dirty as they come, and I can't believe (well I do) that you believe this is somehow worth ignoring. There is so much more on these folks, it is truly unreal how Washington is.
Disinformation works.
_mikwut
_Emeritus

Post by _mikwut »

Icarus,

The trial doesn't have to be about Biden for the Biden issue to be relevant. It goes to the president's state of mind.

mikwut
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All communication relies, to a noticeable extent on evoking knowledge that we cannot tell, all our knowledge of mental processes, like feelings or conscious intellectual activities, is based on a knowledge which we cannot tell.
-Michael Polanyi

"Why are you afraid, have you still no faith?" Mark 4:40
_mikwut
_Emeritus

Post by _mikwut »

Honor and E,

Do you believe that every jot and tittle of the Biden issue has to be true for it to go to the President's state of mind?

FYI: it doesn't.

mikwut
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All communication relies, to a noticeable extent on evoking knowledge that we cannot tell, all our knowledge of mental processes, like feelings or conscious intellectual activities, is based on a knowledge which we cannot tell.
-Michael Polanyi

_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

mikwut wrote:Honor and E,

Do you believe that every jot and tittle of the Biden issue has to be true for it to go to the President's state of mind?

mikwut

Do you think that just because the President wants to push a debunked conspiracy of political convenience that other nations should be roped into announcing investigations into those claims, or need to strike a deal for aid in pursuit of the President’s conspiratorial fancy?
_mikwut
_Emeritus

Post by _mikwut »

canpakes,

What is debunked? The only thing I am aware of is Biden is supported in firing the prosecutor. That doesn't change the conflict. It doesn't change what is Hunter's role, and why? It doesn't change the funds paid beyond Hunter and Archie's salaries to Rosemont Seneca. Etc.

It is not a conspiracy that Trump was made aware from Guiliani well before Biden was a political Rival. So an convenience or inconvenience falls square on Biden's conflict not Trump.

Just point me to the actual investigation itself that debunks the entire conflict?

mikwut
-Michael Polanyi