Hey All.
Does anyone else see that Hound is bumping up old threads and posting more recent ones as well?
Does anyone else see that this is an intentional effort to shove all of our current topics off the front page and disrupt the flow of discussion?
Could someone in authority look into this to determine if it's a violation of some kind? I confess that I didn't take time to review the Board Rules. I'm not lazy, only somewhat disgusted by what I'm seeing.
Rules and Moderator information
- Jersey Girl
- God
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
- Location: In my head
Re: Rules and Moderator information
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly
LIGHT HAS A NAME
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF
Slava Ukraini!
LIGHT HAS A NAME
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF
Slava Ukraini!
-
Marcus
- God
- Posts: 8109
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:44 pm
Re: Rules and Moderator information
AtlanticMike was queued at the end of his posting, but he now has a sockpuppet (UR 11 violation) which he uses to, among other things, regularly 'question the motives of, assign ulterior motives to, or otherwise insult the person who created the opening post' of many, many threads (UR4 violation). He also has started multiple grudge threads which in the past were typically moved to Spirit Prison, but which have been allowed to proliferate, even though they contain nothing more than repetitive complaints which in the past were moved to Prison forums or collected into megathreads.Jersey Girl wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 11:52 pmHey All.
Does anyone else see that Hound is bumping up old threads and posting more recent ones as well?
Does anyone else see that this is an intentional effort to shove all of our current topics off the front page and disrupt the flow of discussion?
Could someone in authority look into this to determine if it's a violation of some kind? I confess that I didn't take time to review the Board Rules. I'm not lazy, only somewhat disgusted by what I'm seeing.
I've asked, through the report system, about these violations and others, but except for starting a Hound 'complaints about others' MEGATHREAD in Spirit Prison and moving only four posts to it, I haven't seen any changes. Reports are just...closed.
Hound has even stated he has military records belonging to a poster here. To me this is already an egregious violation of the in real life rule, and potentially could result in an even worse violation given how out of control Hound/Mike is, but Shades closed my report on that with no comment and no action.
So...back to your comment. Yes, I agree, it's disgusting.
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: Rules and Moderator information
Marcus wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:02 amAtlanticMike was queued at the end of his posting, but he now has a sockpuppet (UR 11 violation) which he uses to, among other things, regularly 'question the motives of, assign ulterior motives to, or otherwise insult the person who created the opening post' of many, many threads (UR4 violation). He also has started multiple grudge threads which in the past were typically moved to Spirit Prison, but which have been allowed to proliferate, even though they contain nothing more than repetitive complaints which in the past were moved to Prison forums or collected into megathreads.Jersey Girl wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 11:52 pmHey All.
Does anyone else see that Hound is bumping up old threads and posting more recent ones as well?
Does anyone else see that this is an intentional effort to shove all of our current topics off the front page and disrupt the flow of discussion?
Could someone in authority look into this to determine if it's a violation of some kind? I confess that I didn't take time to review the Board Rules. I'm not lazy, only somewhat disgusted by what I'm seeing.
I've asked, through the report system, about these violations and others, but except for starting a Hound 'complaints about others' MEGATHREAD in Spirit Prison and moving only four posts to it, I haven't seen any changes. Reports are just...closed.
Hound has even stated he has military records belonging to a poster here. To me this is already an egregious violation of the in real life rule, and potentially could result in an even worse violation given how out of control Hound/Mike is, but Shades closed my report on that with no comment and no action.
So...back to your comment. Yes, I agree, it's disgusting.
Marcus the Carcass, I have a thread dedicated to you and Wang Dumb showing how you two are constantly breaking the rules of the board! Multiple rules in fact, and over the next few months ill be proving with evidence that y'all two feel like y'all are above the rules while at the same time you are on the moderator thread complaining about others supposedly breaking rules!
Here's the link to my thread, Marcus the Carcass. If you would like to add anything, feel free to discuss all you want. I look forward to your participation!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=161239
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: Rules and Moderator information
Jersey Girl wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 11:52 pmHey All.
Does anyone else see that Hound is bumping up old threads and posting more recent ones as well?
Does anyone else see that this is an intentional effort to shove all of our current topics off the front page and disrupt the flow of discussion?
Could someone in authority look into this to determine if it's a violation of some kind? I confess that I didn't take time to review the Board Rules. I'm not lazy, only somewhat disgusted by what I'm seeing.
Hi Jersey Swirl! Look, I understand why you're somewhat disgusted with seeing threads that I post, it's obvious you enjoy having threads on the front page that your best friends bishop Schmo and DrCamnPP are being jerks in, I mean, you nominated him for jerk of the year 15 years ago, maybe you're upset because you've grown accustomed to the Jerk of the year being able to boss people around and bully them how ever he wants without consequences from his actions. It's obvious you enjoy him being a jerk. Maybe you're just a little sad that someone is being a jerk back to him and he's not handling it very well, could that be the reason you're disgusted!
Anyways, here's a link to the thread where I excepted your challenge. I suggest you follow along, you're going to learn a lot! viewtopic.php?p=2932092#top
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: Rules and Moderator information
Dr. Shades, no need to respond, but Canpakes your moderator has revived a thread in the Terrestrial I guess in an attempt to carry the drama here in the Spirit Paradise over to the Terrestrial forum. Shades, at some point you have got to realize that Canpakes is here to escalate, not de escalate. I rarely post in the Terrestrial, why in the heck would a moderator wake up, log into to board, and decide to revive a thread for board drama!!