Problems with the board

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Re: Problems with the board

Post by _Lemmie »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:12 am
Icarus wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:39 pm
I read the 12 rules at this page http://mormondiscussions.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26

Nothing in those 12 rules mentions anything about denigrating family members or even personal attacks. It does elaborate further down but I think that's because it was an add on rule that was triggered at some later time.

In any event, just about anything can be interpreted as a "personal attack" so that may explain why enforcing the rule is hard.
It's been there for years "you daft dim bulb"*.

*~ Miss Hermione Granger. So Lemmie doesn't ding me for plagiarism.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You’re good. The quote? Priceless.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Lemmie wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:08 am
In other words, your ranting about your in real life showing up here is meaningless, since you originally disclosed it yourself. Glad that’s cleared up. Quit bellyaching.
No, I have never once disclosed my in real life name in any of my posts. You're just not up to speed on much of anything.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
But not important enough to make it in the top 12 rules.

By the way, apologizes are in order, but I see you want to continue to pretend being in the right on this subject.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Icarus wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:27 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:20 pm
The thread and exchanges I am referring to, took place just this past week. I saw you attempt to post in real life and I didn't see that you were reciprocating for it having been done to you first.
Then you'll have to provide the thread. But you may be referring to Subs who did in fact use the first letter of my first and last name as provocation. And that's good enough for me. I could have let it slide if it were a first time offense by anyone else, but not coming from a repeat offender, a guy who called my wife a mail order bride and then filed a police report because he feels words like "do it again and I promise you'll regret it" are synonymous with attempted murder. :lol:
This is how I am "hearing" your comments---->You don't know what you yourself did here just a few scant days ago.

In a matter unrelated to what I originally raised on this thread and what I continue to raise because you can't remember sh-it about what you do here even when it's taken place within a very short span of time.

and then filed a police report because he feels words like "do it again and I promise you'll regret it" are synonymous with attempted murder. :lol:
This is funny to you, why? You issued a direct threat to that person.

You yourself are seen here bitching about people using a name instead of your current screen name because you don't want anyone to hunt you down because reasons. Even though you have posted even MORE of your in real life on this board since changing screen names including a head shot of yourself. Fu-Celestial Kingdom I didn't know who you were until you posted in real life details in a Covid related comment and then watched you continue to do the same in subsequent posts. Did I mention the sig line yet? And yet you admit in full public view (in writing no less) that you issued a direct threat to another poster (this fits with your on-going pattern of behavior here, by the way, just throwing that in.) And you MOCK the poster that you threatened for saying their going to file a police report.

I invite you to take your multiple screen names, your head shot, and your complaints, wrap them into a nice little bundle (or large as the case may be) and shove them squarely up your whining butt, sir.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Icarus wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:23 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
But not important enough to make it in the top 12 rules.

By the way, apologizes are in order, but I see you want to continue to pretend being in the right on this subject.
Christ all damned mighty. Now you are using the formatting of the forum rules as your justification? They weren't important enough to make it in to the top 12? You have got to be damned joking here.

READ the damned rules. The first set of 12 apply to the entire board. You know, universal. The second layer of rules apply to each forum by reason of their ratings.

And you think that the formatting represents a hierarchy of importance!

I can read them and interpret them. Shades can read and interpret them. The entire population of the damned board can read and interpret them. And if I hold her close enough to the screen, my half-blind Pug can read and interpret them.

My GOD you are a mess!

They weren't important enough to make it to the top 12 rules. I die. I just freaking die!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chinese Proverb
_Temp. Admin.
_Emeritus

Post by _Temp. Admin. »

Lemmie wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:52 pm
Lol. Shades, i love you to death, but your tilting at windmills quest to keep Hungarian references at bay is legendary.
To clarify, it wasn't a quest to keep Hungarian references at bay. It was a quest to keep blatant derailments at bay. If the derailments happened to manifest in the form of Hungarian references, that's only coincidental.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Icarus wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:22 am
Lemmie wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:08 am
In other words, your ranting about your in real life showing up here is meaningless, since you originally disclosed it yourself. Glad that’s cleared up. Quit bellyaching.
No, I have never once disclosed my in real life name in any of my posts. You're just not up to speed on much of anything.
READ! She said your in real life...she made NO reference whatsoever to your name. My GOD look how you dick dance around the obvious in order to avoid admission of any culpability whatsoever here even when its right before your very eyes! You are quite the spectacle on this thread!
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:13 am
Where did EAllusion share information about his height, and why did Icarus think that was helpful in order to bring him back to the forum?

- Doc
He did share information about his height in reference to a fitness comment. How in the holy hell Icarus thought that would help with somehow contacting him? I dunno, at this point I would have to say that Icarus compulsively shares details about people because why, I have no idea. And yet, he dishes it out like a giant one-man PEZ dispenser.
Chinese Proverb
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:43 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:13 am
Where did EAllusion share information about his height, and why did Icarus think that was helpful in order to bring him back to the forum?

- Doc
He did share information about his height in reference to a fitness comment. How in the holy hell Icarus thought that would help with somehow contacting him? I dunno, at this point I would have to say that Icarus compulsively shares details about people because why, I have no idea. And yet, he dishes it out like a giant one-man PEZ dispenser.
Oh, if that were true, I'd be dishing out all kinds of hilarious crap about a couple of the boys you defend here.

How anyone didn't see sarcasm in my comment is beyond me.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:39 am
READ! She said your in real life...she made NO reference whatsoever to your name. My GOD look how you dick dance around the obvious in order to avoid admission of any culpability whatsoever here even when its right before your very eyes! You are quite the spectacle on this thread!
So she's saying I gave my "in real life" but not my name? What the hell is in real life without a name?

And why does it matter without a name attached? Are you drunk too? You literally just said, "She said you gave your IN REAL LIFE but not your NAME." How the “F” does that even begin to make sense?