Problems with the board

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Re: Problems with the board

Post by _Icarus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:04 am
Icarus wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:32 pm

So if anyone is in Madison, please be on the look out.
Huh? Be on the look out? For what? So they can approach some guy on the street who matches the description? You have GOT to be joking here.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Icarus wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:48 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:43 am

He did share information about his height in reference to a fitness comment. How in the holy hell Icarus thought that would help with somehow contacting him? I dunno, at this point I would have to say that Icarus compulsively shares details about people because why, I have no idea. And yet, he dishes it out like a giant one-man PEZ dispenser.
Oh, if that were true, I'd be dishing out all kinds of hilarious ____ about a couple of the boys you defend here.

How anyone didn't see sarcasm in my comment is beyond me.
Oh I expect that a great many things are beyond you. Yes, that much I believe. Let's continue on with what else is beyond you.
a couple of the boys you defend here.
I'm not defending "the boys" you pathological “F”. I'm defending the freaking BOARD which includes a community comprised of "the boys", "the girls" and any other I dunno upright animal which may have the ability to use their appendages to participate here which is why there are...I dunno RULES in place to begin with.

Yeah, put that one in lights, Jersey. Maybe a bit of illumination will help.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Icarus wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:53 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:39 am
READ! She said your in real life...she made NO reference whatsoever to your name. My GOD look how you dick dance around the obvious in order to avoid admission of any culpability whatsoever here even when its right before your very eyes! You are quite the spectacle on this thread!
So she's saying I gave my "in real life" but not my name? What the hell is in real life without a name?

And why does it matter without a name attached? Are you drunk too? You literally just said, "She said you gave your IN REAL LIFE but not your NAME." How the ____ does that even begin to make sense?
I shall remain faithful to my teaching roots. Divergent questions, Jersey. Divergent.

If someone saw your in real life name here what additional information might they use to verify your identity and do whatever else you think they might wish to do to harm you or interfere in your life or business or what the “F” ever on the ground?
Chinese Proverb
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:26 am
You don't know what you yourself did here just a few scant days ago.
Um, no. You keep telling me what I did while providing nothing, but rather go on demanding I provide links. Meanwhile you provide no links at all and insist that me not agreeing with your description of recent history is just proof that I don't remember anything. :rolleyes:
Jersey Girl wrote:
This is funny to you, why? You issued a direct threat to that person.
Then show me the link. And how is it you have specific memory of things I said more than two years ago, but when I point out things others have said recently you play the ignorance card?
Jersey Girl wrote:
You yourself are seen here bitching about people using a name instead of your current screen name because you don't want anyone to hunt you down because reasons.
Because reasons? I've explained my reasons and they're perfectly sound. The fact that they turn your intended BS festival on its head has upset you, so you're left with nothing other than bitching and moaning that I would have the audacity to expect those rules you claim to cherish so much are applied to me equally as they are to those you're defending.
Jersey Girl wrote:
Even though you have posted even MORE of your in real life on this board since changing screen names including a head shot of yourself.
Repeating stupid comments over and over won't make them less stupid. No one can find me on the web because I shared a personal photo of myself unless my name is somehow attached to it. My name hasn't been attached to anything lately until your boys began attaching it to their responses to me addressing me by name.
Jersey Girl wrote:
Did I mention the sig line yet?
Which quotes a racist making a racist comment. It doesn't identify me as the subject.

Jersey Girl wrote:
And yet you admit in full public view (in writing no less) that you issued a direct threat to another poster (this fits with your on-going pattern of behavior here, by the way, just throwing that in.) And you MOCK the poster that you threatened for saying their going to file a police report.
I mocked him for being triggered over mean words, but only right after he called my wife a mail order bride, just before he realized I knew who he was in real life. Suddenly Mr. Tough guy got scared.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:57 am
I'm not defending "the boys" you pathological ____. I'm defending the freaking BOARD
Uh huh, except you lost your voice with those boys were attacking my wife. Oh that's right, you forgot, or no, you weren't aware of what they were saying. Right. You did comment at the time, but it was nowhere near the hysterical conniption fits you throw whenever I comment. You're a hypocrite, and I've already proven it.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Shades are you receiving reports on posts that you are able to act on from within or what is the status on that? If acting on them from within, is there some other way to deal with those? Can you delete entire posts?

You don't have to be specific here but if you can give us some inkling of how these things can be dealt with (besides folks not doing them in the first place) it would help because so far as we know reports are probably just laying around for no good reason. I'm not saying that is what's going on but that this is the impression it leaves on us. Or me. Maybe it's only me.
Chinese Proverb
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:03 am
Icarus wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:53 am

So she's saying I gave my "in real life" but not my name? What the hell is in real life without a name?

And why does it matter without a name attached? Are you drunk too? You literally just said, "She said you gave your IN REAL LIFE but not your NAME." How the ____ does that even begin to make sense?
I shall remain faithful to my teaching roots. Divergent questions, Jersey. Divergent.

If someone saw your in real life name here what additional information might they use to verify your identity and do whatever else you think they might wish to do to harm you or interfere in your life or business or what the ____ ever on the ground?
Who knows, but there is always the possibility. And my wife and I have had some anonymous folks online taking comments from social media, photo-shopping them, and sending them to our broker.

They're not affecting business, as business is good. But enough complaints, even frivolous complaints, are a turn off with brokers and the state RE commission and could have some impact on maintaining a RE license.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Icarus wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:14 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:03 am

If someone saw your in real life name here what additional information might they use to verify your identity and do whatever else you think they might wish to do to harm you or interfere in your life or business or what the ____ ever on the ground?
What does it mean to "see my in real life"? You know that's an acronym for in real life, right? Put down the drink, and think harder. WTF are you trying to say?
Show me the phrase "see my in real life" in any of these posts. I clearly stated "If someone saw your in real life name here."

And knock off the alcohol references. They don't apply to me. Buzz off with that sh-it.
Chinese Proverb
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

edited it before you posted
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Lemmie is a female? Ok, that makes sense.