The McRib is back!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Trevor wrote:
Mercury wrote:the mcrib is baaaa...lech!!!!!!!

My gut reaction as well.

You know that scene in The Wall where kids are falling into meat grinders? that's where McRib meat comes from.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Trevor
_Emeritus

Post by _Trevor »

Mercury wrote:You know that scene in The Wall where kids are falling into meat grinders? that's where McRib meat comes from.

And here I was thinking it was Soylent Green coming true. We are so on the same wavelength here.
“I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: The McRib is back!!

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Now that it's December 2008, it's McRib season again. Woo-hoo!

They've been back about a week and a half so far. I apologize for not reminding everyone sooner.

I had one last Tuesday; hopefully I'll have one again soon. If you buy the combo meal, you can get a second McRib sandwich for only $1.00. Screamin' deal, eh?

So let's all celebrate the return of the McRib sandwich--only at your local McDonalds!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Dr. Shades wrote:Now that it's December 2008, it's McRib season again. Woo-hoo!

They've been back about a week and a half so far. I apologize for not reminding everyone sooner.

I had one last Tuesday; hopefully I'll have one again soon. If you buy the combo meal, you can get a second McRib sandwich for only $1.00. Screamin' deal, eh?

So let's all celebrate the return of the McRib sandwich--only at your local McDonalds!

Let me know when the botulism kicks in.
Lost in time
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Mercury wrote:Let me know when the botulism kicks in.

They cook the McRib before serving it to you, so I doubt it'll be a problem.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_GoodK

Post by _GoodK »

It must be a Utah thing -- I am an avid McD's consumer and I haven't seen it out here in a long time. But yeah, it's good.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Mercury wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:Now that it's December 2008, it's McRib season again. Woo-hoo!

Let me know when the botulism kicks in.

Somehow, I get the impression that you are not a McD fan, Merc. Is there a story? :wink:

My hubby likes the McRibs. I'm a fan of their fries.

McRib is back in NC, too! :mrgreen:
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

liz3564 wrote:
Somehow, I get the impression that you are not a McD fan, Merc. Is there a story? :wink:

I got a mcrib for lunch one day when I was in middle school. That night I puked my guts out.

Furthermore, ave you seen a dissected McRib?

http://www.foodfacts.information/mcrib/
Lost in time
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Mercury wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

I got a mcrib for lunch one day when I was in middle school. That night I puked my guts out.

Furthermore, ave you seen a dissected McRib?

http://www.foodfacts.information/mcrib/

Yuk. Sorry you got sick Merc. I completely understand. I ate movie theater popcorn last year around Christmas time. My brother and I went to see "Sweeney Todd". We all came down with a stomach virus, and that was the first thing I puked. I haven't been able to eat movie theater popcorn since. :confused:
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

The McRib is back for October 2011!

It'll only be here until November 14th, so be sure to stock up--I know I will.

--Louis Midgley