The McRib is back!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: The McRib is back!!

Post by _moksha »

The Moksha household has been having to make due with On-Cor Barbcue Ribs on bolillo rolls with onion slices. The only saving grace to this substitute is that they are exactly the same.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

What's an "On-Cor" barbecue rib, and what's a "bolillo" roll? Are those brand names?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

The Thursday before last, on the 13th, my wife and I went into McDonalds. I received a very pleasant surprise: The McRib sandwich is back! Just like during the previous two or three go-rounds, if you buy a McRib combination meal, you can get a second McRib for only $1! I of course took advantage of that deal.

I unfortunately haven't been back for one since then, but hopefully I'll be able to remedy that this afternoon. So, everyone be sure to enjoy a McRib sandwich or three before they once more rotate out!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_lance peters
_Emeritus

Post by _lance peters »

"Oh hai! After a good doxing, I'll know you in real life."

-Lance Peters
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.