For those that need a new game

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

For those that need a new game

Post by _Mephitus »

I forget who i was telling this about, but someone had asked me about some new interesting games to play. The one im playing and enjoying the most right now is called Eve-Online. Its a MMO (massivly multiplayer online-game) space sim. You can do as you wish basicly. Want to just trade goods? go ahead. Want to hunt pirates, both player or NPC (non-player character (computer))? Want to BE a pirate? Want to build ships? You can do as you want.

don't want to grind through levels? You no longer have to kill a million "a large rat" to level up. In fact leveling up within eve is a non-sequiter. There are no classes or definitive roles. You make your character exactly as you want. And unlike other MMO's, this game is played on a single game world that can contain up to nearly 40k people at any given time. The world is just HUGE!

If you want to try it out, as a paying member, i can send out 2-week trial subscriptions. So send me a mail if you want me to send you such an invite. The game download is completely free. Theres only a monthly subscription cost to pay for server costs.

And on a personal note, i love that the average age of players of eve is about 28 years old.(the game is rather complex) So you don't have to worry about those annoying 13 year old kids that can't type english for the life of them.

One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

The trailor can be found here (45mb, right click "save link as" ) http://myeve.eve-online.com/download/videos/Default.asp?a=download&vid=149

One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew