The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Post by _aussieguy55 »

Hello, is anyone interested in participating in a Skypecast on Skype? Would be a good opportunity to know each other by voice.
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

heh, i just got a new mic too.
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_Roger Morrison
_Emeritus

Post by _Roger Morrison »

Sounds ;-) interesting, eh! How does that work? Any down-side?? I have S on my desk top but have never used it... Also have a never-used "VGA PC Flex Camera." Is that a necessity?
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Post by _aussieguy55 »

No you don;t need cam in the skypecast room you create, just a good mic and headphones and speaker. I notice from other rooms some people do all the talking and block others out. I'd like to see Dan Vogel there to ask him some questions about his own biography and thoughts on Bushman;s work.
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Would love to join in: my name at skype is grumpygramps1. Call me and we'll talk. I'm in Germany so be aware of the time difference where you are.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

hey! hey! guess my screen name for skype! Sonohito (or was it sono_hito?) i forget, and im not home. either way, try both.

EDIT: yeah, its Sono_hito
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Sono_hito wrote:hey! hey! guess my screen name for skype! Sonohito (or was it sono_hito?) I forget, and I'm not home. either way, try both.

EDIT: yeah, its Sono_hito

Thanks for the call, sono_hito! It was nice to put a voice (and a face) with the text.

Talk with you soon again.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland