The Sports Shoutout Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Link

Saw this on Youtube and thought I'd throw it up since it's one of the most comprehensive best soccer goals list I've ever seen....check out #39, #36, #32, #30, #25, #24, #17, #10, #5 (I consider #5 to be the greatest goal I've ever seen....I saw it live).
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Sports updates cause I want to:

--Lebron and the Cavs lose Part I of IV in the NBA Finals 85-76 to Duncan and the gang.

--US Soccer pulls out a 1-0 crapfest vs the hunkering bunkering Guatamalan's.

--My Braves lose again.....when are they going to blow it up and rebuild???
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Sports updates cause I want to:

--My Braves lose again.....when are they going to blow it up and rebuild???

It may be blasphemous to say (especially when he's so close to the record for the most ejections), but it may be time for a change in manager. New blood and all that.
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

skippy the dead wrote:It may be blasphemous to say (especially when he's so close to the record for the most ejections), but it may be time for a change in manager. New blood and all that.

I give it another 2 years until they blow the whole thing up and clean house.....but I'm hoping Bobby Cox gets the ejection record.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Barry hit Numero 756.......yippee
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Barry hit Numero 756.......yippee

I think you should PM Shades with that.

:-P
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb